Author Topic: Saints Row: The Third  (Read 7481 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Saints Row: The Third
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:48:01 AM »
Oh shit. Only just today at school i noticed the new Saints Row is coming tomorrow (the 15th Nov).

Ive been pretty excited about it and the trailer looks pretty cool. Anyone getting it? Anyone had the other saints row games?

Ive only had the second one as the first one was only available to xbox (yes i WAS a ps3 fag) so i could only get the second version of the game.

I'm most likely getting the new one in a few hours but im not 100% sure yet. Your oppinions on the game? (From what you have heard/seen).
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saints Row: The Third
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »
I'm getting it abmnd cooping the campaign with an oldschool friend I used to SR2 with. Someone some may remember.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »
I'm getting it abmnd cooping the campaign with an oldschool friend I used to SR2 with. Someone some may remember.

Wait you can coop the campaign? (Sorry ive not been going that much into the deep with SR games).

Also tell us who it is and we'll tell you if we know him ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:02:06 AM »
Former PE admin. Phil Ken Sebben, Stealth Tank, Blackhawk

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 10:37:57 AM »
Former PE admin. Phil Ken Sebben, Stealth Tank, Blackhawk

Oh yeah, i remember Blackhawk.

Anyways, just purchased the game. I have a lot of homeworks going on at the moment (working on them as i post this), so its downloading on my main PC while doing homeworks on my school laptop.

Click to see the original size.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 03:30:35 PM »
Gonna buy it, I totally forgot about it until I read this post.  It looks amazing and I planned on getting it a long time ago when I first saw the trailer.

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »
I was going to buy it, but then I realised that Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim were coming out. Like.. three of the "best games this year" all came out IN THE SAME MONTH. So I chose Battlefield 3 and Skyrim and I'll get Modern Warfail 3 (as some call it) and Saints Row the Third for Christmas hopefully. I could buy it right now, but all my money's in the bank and I don't have my card yet, since I'm 16, almost 17.
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 03:33:44 PM »
Aww. Just completed the campaign. With that i mean all the missions (where you call your friends), ive not taken over the entire city, yet.

Well the game was amazing. Filled with action and it was not even that easy, even when i had it on Normal the entire time.

Id defiantly recommend this game.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 05:04:29 PM »
<3 this game-Its amazin running around hitting people with a giant dildo bat
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 05:56:04 PM »
Personally don't care for it. Torrented it, and it really is annoying in my opinion. It's humor is childish, and the game itself is incredibly unrealistic. Cars can stop on a dime and take loads of damage. Also, one of the beginning missions where you're falling from the sky is one of the stupidest things I've ever experienced in a video game. Shooting while falling, falling yet staying the same height from the ground during the whole mission, and jumping through a damn plane window, proves this game just tries to be funny yet fails miserably.

The graphics are pretty good, I'll give it that, but I am glad I didn't spend money on a game of such unrealism.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »
Personally don't care for it. Torrented it, and it really is annoying in my opinion. It's humor is childish, and the game itself is incredibly unrealistic. Cars can stop on a dime and take loads of damage. Also, one of the beginning missions where you're falling from the sky is one of the stupidest things I've ever experienced in a video game. Shooting while falling, falling yet staying the same height from the ground during the whole mission, and jumping through a damn plane window, proves this game just tries to be funny yet fails miserably.

The graphics are pretty good, I'll give it that, but I am glad I didn't spend money on a game of such unrealism.

I totally agree with you. The game is unrealistic as shit and has some stupid upgrades in singleplayer like infinity ammo and 100% more HP and not taking any damage from bullets. But it has a lot of action even if it's unrealistic and I like that.

That is why I always get both the GTA games and the SR games. GTA is realistic and pretty hard to complete and also has a lot of action (IMO it got all the good shit) and SR has a lot of action but is piss easy to complete and with some awesome features and a lot of customizing but pretty unrealistic.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
GTA IV took the story and it's self too seriously, SR3 just isn't serious at all and if you like serious games you obviously won't like this, cause the missions and the humor is childish, but that appeals to me because its a break from all this bullshit serious FPS shooter crap

Offline emma

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 03:39:42 AM »
I heard there was a phallic shaped weapon? I might have to get this game.
;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »

I could only imagine running around beating people down with this
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 06:40:42 AM »
I got it, pretty crazy stuff going on, including that bat...
Signature by Thunderbluff

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal