Author Topic: Invisible Soldiers?  (Read 8838 times)

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Invisible Soldiers?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 05:09:53 PM »
Basically, when OTA is hunting, especially the division being talked about (I won't name it), just know you're being watched, probably through a scope.

OMICRON. Lol. Oops.

How to know you're not going to be ambushed and powergamed as an anti-citizen.

/pm omicron  hi
(Not a valid player) - you can play.
If the PM goes through, change character.
Pro.
(This is a joke.)
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline Stanky_101

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 11:13:38 PM »
If I saw an invisible soldier I would start seeing a doctor.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 01:11:38 AM »
Citizen, have you been intaking various substances that may lead to hallucinations or dramatic relases of endorphins?

You need to go home, and eat your scheduled U.U. branded supplements and get lots of sleep.

Move along.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 01:30:17 AM »
Yeah something's up with D6, was there with the group of civies and I could swear I was hearing Faint Hunter/Zombine Sounds. Creeped me and all of the other civvies out (except for Ossus who dosen't have ep1 or 2 which is why I think it is those). I think the clearest conclusion to this issue is that D6 is Haunted.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 02:38:32 AM »
The Daily Life of an Anti-Citizen Admin:

Anti-Civi Admin: I hear some sounds
Anti-Civi Admin goes into spectator
Anti-Civi Admin: Time to bounce.
Anti-Civi Admin goes on his unit or OTA char and joins in on being invisible.

On a serious note, this has happened to me before. I have seen partiality-invisible units run around D6. I would also hear the vo-coder thingy. The units and admins are keeping a secret from us, that's why I don't do to much anti-citizen stuff much more.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Ossus

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:49 AM »
I was thinking about that wondering why everyone was freaking out. Was it something really loud or was it faint. Cause i heard a faint noise that sounded like something was contained and trying to get out.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 02:50:35 AM »
I was thinking about that wondering why everyone was freaking out. Was it something really loud or was it faint. Cause i heard a faint noise that sounded like something was contained and trying to get out.

You know the sounds that CPs would make when they were typing what they are gunna say? Like a beep when they start and a beep when they end? That's the random sound in S6. Like I said, the units and admins are keeping it a secret, but I think they failed at keeping it like that. There is already a thread about it...your move admins.

Offline Ossus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 03:13:27 AM »
This sounds like something that may escalate on a pretty large scale. Best of luck to whoever gets caught into whatever it may be  :-\

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 03:15:51 AM »
I went down to check the subway of course with out a flash light, got half way down there before I got really scared and just ran back up to every one. I heard some beeping but I could have sworn it sounded like a hunter.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:24 PM »

On a serious note, this has happened to me before. I have seen partiality-invisible units run around D6. I would also hear the vo-coder thingy. The units and admins are keeping a secret from us, that's why I don't do to much anti-citizen stuff much more.

There are no secret divisions, there are no Black Ops divisions, there are no cloaked units, there are no unit cloaking capabilities that we have. Your eyes are simply deceiving you. You're completely safe in D6 and no one is monitoring you secretly using cloaking capabilities that we don't have. That's just crazy talk.

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 04:49:21 PM »
FYI you can barley see these units they travel in packs of two from and usely after specif missions

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Ossus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »

There are no secret divisions, there are no Black Ops divisions, there are no cloaked units, there are no unit cloaking capabilities that we have. Your eyes are simply deceiving you. You're completely safe in D6 and no one is monitoring you secretly using cloaking capabilities that we don't have. That's just crazy talk.

This does not sound entirely safe or assuring, not in the slightest bit lol. Fear and suspicion has been doubled.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 06:10:31 PM »

This is not crazy talk, people have found out that there is shit happening in D6 so now some people are trying to cover it up. There IS something happening, you can lie but we know there is something.

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »
My char was detained once. While sitting in the Nexus, I saw a transparent Combine with the Nova Prospekt model. I wish I had screenshots...
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 07:30:46 PM »
Don't believe in the rumours.
Most of these people haven't even had a decent meal since they moved to city 45.

We have no advanced cloaking technology! Ridiculous! Why would we waste it on your anyway?

* Y2K-iwiee makes a note of the complainers names, walking back into the nexus to the CA office.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal