Author Topic: Staring gunfights as citizens. READ THIS!  (Read 2975 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Staring gunfights as citizens. READ THIS!
« on: January 17, 2012, 02:05:37 AM »
Starting gun fights as citizen near the plaza/at the D6 hardpoint is NOT allowed.
Doing this will get you banned by the administrators.

The only time gun fights should happen is in the middle of D6 during a D6 sweep. (Which barely happens.)

ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF MYSELF OR ROFLWAFFLE APPROVE IT BUT THIS WILL RARELY HAPPEN.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:44:45 AM by Nicknero1405 »

NRK

Re: Staring gunfights as citizens. READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 07:06:32 AM »
You should define starting a gun fight. Are we still aloud to mug CPs at the D6 hap?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
Not with guns, D6 starts in the tunnel, and you are not allowed guns outside of D6, therefore mugging with guns behind the HAP is a no-no.

NRK

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »
This is a completely bias and reactionary piece of work that I'm sure was thought up of in 2 seconds and it shows. I will show my discontent on the forums later.

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:45 PM »
"hey guys i have an idea. instead of making it extremely hard for anti-citizens to prosper inside of the city, lets just make it so its impossible. this will be so cool cos i can make my adam jensen cp character be cooler cos i shoot rebels inside of d6 and they cant touch me even if i screw up and fall into a trap."

"yay cps win agen"

This makes complete sense.
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 10:47:43 PM »
I love how admins always side with CCA. Totaly fair, I just also love how admins always lke to destroy rebel rp. Thx.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:23 PM »
"hey guys i have an idea. instead of making it extremely hard for anti-citizens to prosper inside of the city, lets just make it so its impossible. this will be so cool cos i can make my adam jensen cp character be cooler cos i shoot rebels inside of d6 and they cant touch me even if i screw up and fall into a trap."

"yay cps win agen"

I'm not sure if this is a response to the new gunfight rule, but if so- Gun fights are far from the only way to prosper inside the city. Far. Far. From it.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Heavy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 10:54:13 PM »

"yay cps win agen"

I'm not sure if this is a response to the new gunfight rule, but if so- Gun fights are far from the only way to prosper inside the city. Far. Far. From it.

When there's already a rule where you can't have weapons outside of D6, or so I've heard, there's almost no Anti-Citizen activity that can take place inside the city.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 11:00:59 PM »
No, heavy. What im saying is you could rp useing a plank, brick, knife. But the roleplayers that have earned guns lose more and more because admins always make rules against citizens with guns. Citizens should be able to use guns in the apartments, D2, closed buildings but they  need to be able to rp correctly with it.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 11:21:12 PM »
The CCA can't even sweep anymore and you're saying this is unfair? You get all the advantages but once an admin takes away your right to shotcop you of course bitch about it. This will hopefully stop the need for the CCA to sweep so then we can continue on with our merry lives without worrying whether or not we have to stare at the Tunnels when one of our own gets captured or killed.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
I think every one should stop acting like a woman on PMS and listen.

The rule is that you cannot start a firefight at the D6 HAP(By mugging or otherwise) that's to cut down on citizens going LOL I got a knife and mugging the CPs.

Now the only way to get a gun is by it being given to you who A: Had it before this rule was put in to effect. Or B: Won it in a firefight during a sweep(unlikely how ever it is).

While we're debating the use of firearms, whats the point of getting butt hurt over the fact that you can't get guns there are a lot of better ways(RPly) to get away, most of you have NEVER been in a properly roleplayed firefight and its not fun and it almost ALWAYS ends in having to get an admin to stop a real fight from starting.

On a side note with this rule in effect I think that the CCA could start being a bit nicer and let a patrol get taken out from time to time(Rarely tho) to show them what its like, cause guys if you do take down an CCA patrol they send in OTA(Who ALWAYS S2K), so decide do you want to be-able to lolshotcop or get assraped by people who always S2K?
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 07:24:18 AM »
"21. Guns are not to be used or shot at people outside of D6 as a citizen."

Technically the D6 HAP is not in D6, D6 starts inside the tunnel.  Meaning stating this was not needed simply acting on rule 21 wouldve solved it.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
This will be so cool cos i can make my adam jensen cp character be cooler cos i shoot rebels inside of d6 and they cant touch me even if i screw up and fall into a trap."

"yay cps win agen"

You are aware this rules is only in affect aslong as you are outside of D6, you can still shoot CPs who enter D6 during a raid.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 02:32:23 PM »
 You are right about this. Citizens with weapons should fight only in S6 (or D2) because going out guns blazing in the Plaza is ruining the Passive roleplay of others.

"lol k l3tz g0 inside teh plaza and kill k?"   "lolk l3tz go."

This should be included in the rules.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal