Author Topic: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application  (Read 11969 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »
So you will give a gun to a citizen who you think is the best? They shouldn't be given out to anybody, period. Resistance vests by the way since your on the topic of not walking around with one, you cannot apply for those because Roflwaffle said so. And for an event, you need it more planned out than just keeping weapons and having them for events. I didn't get to read it all, but I'd rather have an event that doesn't involve guns on other citizens.

So you want weapons on you, you won't walk around with them though. You won't give them to citizens but you are having a event with these weapons... What do you want exacly?

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
So you will give a gun to a citizen who you think is the best? They shouldn't be given out to anybody, period. Resistance vests by the way since your on the topic of not walking around with one, you cannot apply for those because Roflwaffle said so. And for an event, you need it more planned out than just keeping weapons and having them for events. I didn't get to read it all, but I'd rather have an event that doesn't involve guns on other citizens.

So you want weapons on you, you won't walk around with them though. You won't give them to citizens but you are having a event with these weapons... What do you want exacly?

No. The event has already been planned out. I just need to finalize and set a date and have it verified. And I am aware, I said Rofl is supplying me with one. Which he said he will. I never explain the event in detail, and the auxiliary guns are the ones that will be kept for the event. Plus, those citizens, after the event, would have the guns taken from them. And I will walk around with them, which is why I applied for extra bag space. ICly they will be stashed away though. I won't have them EQUIPPED, so that they can not be mingegrabbed if I die for some reason.
The citizens who get weapons will be decided by the admin team, and not me. I will though give the admin team names as to who I believe is trustworthy.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 08:54:13 PM »
The guns for my PERSONAL use, are the single MP7 and single 9mm. Which will only be used if they have to. Reaver needs the guns to continue his RP. Otherwise, months of work leading up to this is for nothing.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »

No. The event has already been planned out. I just need to finalize and set a date and have it verified. And I am aware, I said Rofl is supplying me with one. Which he said he will. I never explain the event in detail, and the auxiliary guns are the ones that will be kept for the event. Plus, those citizens, after the event, would have the guns taken from them. And I will walk around with them, which is why I applied for extra bag space. ICly they will be stashed away though. I won't have them EQUIPPED, so that they can not be mingegrabbed if I die for some reason.
The citizens who get weapons will be decided by the admin team, and not me. I will though give the admin team names as to who I believe is trustworthy.
It will be hard though to take them all away from the citizens. But i see where you are going here... As long as you know what you are doing then +support

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »
Thank you!

I'm not sure if I said this yet or not, but if you would like me to ONLY have the single 9mm and MP7 for now, I will be happy.
The others won't have to be spawned until the day of the event.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:29 PM »
 You are new here with atleast 14 posts and you are authing for weaponary and a own personal vest just for a event? Sorry but I'll pass with the +support and go with -support I have been in this community (being Catalyst-Gaming) since 2011 and other communities aswell and did I ask for weapons and/or vests at the start? No, I didn't. Most people don't get any of these at all when they ask for it. In my opinion (and I understand), you will use this to overpower your group and flash off with your Resistance vest and weapons.

Sorry and I apologize for my jealousy. I just want to let you know.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »
You are new here with atleast 14 posts and you are authing for weaponary and a own personal vest just for a event? Sorry but I'll pass with the +support and go with -support I have been in this community (being Catalyst-Gaming) since 2011 and other communities aswell and did I ask for weapons and/or vests at the start? No, I didn't. Most people don't get any of these at all when they ask for it. In my opinion (and I understand), you will use this to overpower your group and flash off with your Resistance vest and weapons.

\

I am not new here, I have simply not posted for lack of reason to. And I am not authing for a vest, I am receiving one already. You obviously did not read all the way through. I have been RPing on this server for many months. I am not nearly new. I have RPed Reaver on several servers over two years. This is not my "start". I am not a the leader of a group, and I said specifically I won't be wearing or walking around wielding them.

Please read before you make assumptions and judgments.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »
Well, once I tried to bring a single smg and a single shotgun to the city with the help of my friend, we made an entire un-outlands appeal (http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=15740.0) and it got denied. So, good luck on bringing on bringing four Mp7's, 5 pistols and 10 grenades :D    Neutral
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »
Thanks for commenting and making me see your profile .gif.
I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway. ;_;

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2012, 10:08:19 PM »

\

I am not new here, I have simply not posted for lack of reason to. And I am not authing for a vest, I am receiving one already. You obviously did not read all the way through. I have been RPing on this server for many months. I am not nearly new. I have RPed Reaver on several servers over two years. This is not my "start". I am not a the leader of a group, and I said specifically I won't be wearing or walking around wielding them.

Please read before you make assumptions and judgments.

RoflWaffle gives out vests and we have to pay 50 dollars for it. You are lucky for that I guess. Also, your character is fairly new, plausibly around when my character is made. Oh well, I am Neutral for now.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2012, 10:12:06 PM »
Thank you. Reaver...around ten months maybe? I don't remember.
But his RP has spanned over years ever since he started on Slidefuse.
Feel free to add me on steam, don't mind RPing sometime. Too many people misjudge me and my character.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 12:28:46 AM »
I do support him bringing in the weapons as long as they are given to high-quality roleplayers who can do their personal best to ensure the weapons aren't lost by any means. They'd obviously need to be monitored closely. And I don't support them having them for an indefinete amount of time either.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2012, 04:06:11 AM »
If this is for a event I would not mind making a random character to die at some point. I guess I am neutral now after all the explaining thats been done.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2012, 04:08:24 AM »
Thank you.

Hopefully, this will be accepted. I am awaiting Admin approval. The majority of the people that have spoken out against it have been persuaded into understanding, so now I just need to wait, eh? :)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »
-Auth for heavy-light weapons including a single AR2, four MP7s, and five handguns.
-Auth for explosives and other projectiles including five flashbangs and five grenades.

Quote from: kronic
he's not bringing ar2s and grenades into the city

So you could basically say no to the AR2 and 'nades.

FOUR Mp7's? FIVE 9mms? That's way to many weapons, and I am sure that it was stated in another thread that you cannot get a gun better than 9mm in the city (Example: Mp7 and Shotguns). You explained that you were going to do an event between units and citizens...That is just silly if you ask me. We have outlands for a reason, rebelRP. If anything, you should only get one 9mm, and not 5 of them with 4 Mp7's.

-Support

Edit; Just wanted to add a little bit more. If this app does get accepted, with all your guns and such, then you will be held to a lot higher level of responsibility. If you walk around with your guns (and I know you stated you won't, but it happens a lot), then they will be taken away.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal