Author Topic: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application  (Read 11971 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »
Stop derailing the thread with all the rage and nonsense. He is making an application for a weapons transport into the city mainly for event purposes. If this were to be accepted, I would be placing limits on the guns to keep it in order of course. Keep the thread on topic as said above.
no one is derailing anything, they're simply stating that it's against the rules to apply for weapons, and no he's not bringing ar2s and grenades into the city

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
If you read all that was typed, the grenades and AR2 doesn't even have to be SPAWNED for me until the event. I would like the flashbangs, I can live with ICly losing the grenades while on the way back into the city.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 02:58:18 PM »
But I guess I can deal with not being able to have the AR2 and grenades. I understand why you have worries concerning that.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 04:46:35 PM »
Stop derailing the thread with all the rage and nonsense. He is making an application for a weapons transport into the city mainly for event purposes. If this were to be accepted, I would be placing limits on the guns to keep it in order of course. Keep the thread on topic as said above.
no one is derailing anything, they're simply stating that it's against the rules to apply for weapons, and no he's not bringing ar2s and grenades into the city

People were getting into arguments which was derailing the thread. We understand you cannot apply for guns to anyone that posts it. He is not applying to get guns, he is apply to ICly walk to the city and get them in.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »
Back on topic unlike the derailing of the people ranting about derailing;

It seems this is mostly for an event. For this case, I would say get a super administrator or Kronic to help you out here and plan it, not use an authorization application.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
It is leading UP to an event. This is also for me to have within the city. The reason I have multiple of each is for the event. For personal use (Which I am applying for use of in the city, now that I have moved them in.) I will have one 9mm and one MP7. The flashbangs are also for the event.

I had them in Outlands, I just need the green-light to have them in the city.

If you would all like, you needn't spawn anything except for the single MP7, the 9mm and ammunition (And if you choose to let me use flashbangs) then the flashbangs. I don't need all of the rest until the week of the event.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:02:41 PM by Reaver »

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 05:56:23 PM »
+Support. I've seen him RP and he is one of the few rebels that doesn't turn into a webul if he has weapons. I think it would be safe to approve it.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
Purple, he is applying to get the weapons in the city. Yes. But thats so he can USE THEM. Which is against the rules of applying for weapons. So your argument makes no sense really.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 07:38:01 PM »
But I'm not APPLYING to use them. I'm applying to bring them into the city, so then I CAN use them. I'm not exactly able to if my movement of them into the city isn't accepted. This app isn't against the rules, otherwise you would have seen one of the multiple admins say something about it.
Jackal is the one that told me this needed to be authed in an app.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 07:41:06 PM »
Thats bassically what I just said...If this app gets accepted then you will be able to use the weapons. Of which the app rules state you are not allowed to apply for weapons.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
In this specific situation, it obviously isn't against the rules. Otherwise the multiple administrators that commented and WANTED me to post this would have said so.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 07:45:03 PM »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
He denied me bringing in the AR2 and grenades. That isn't saying I cannot transport the rest. He was pointing out that they were voicing the fact that I CAN'T apply for them, not derailing the threads.

What I would like to know is why you are so hell-bent on getting this app turned down.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 07:51:48 PM »
Meh, I hardly play on city. But the way I see it is. You will get these weapons. Oh goody. Then you will start a fight with the CCA and thats when hell will break loose. Noobs will be running around and probably interupting a lot of RP saying. "I want a gun!". Your guys will probably act overpowered and somehow win against the CCA forces even though they are malnourished citizens who have no experience. Andf if you do ptl. Then you will probably all die.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:53:38 PM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03:47 PM »
Meh, I hardly play on city. But the way I see it is. You will get these weapons. Oh goody. Then you will start a fight with the CCA and thats when hell will break loose. Noobs will be running around and probably interupting a lot of RP saying. "I want a gun!". Your guys will probably act overpowered and somehow win against the CCA forces even though they are malnourished citizens who have no experience. Andf if you do ptl. Then you will probably all die.

1. Then you have not seen my RP, therefor cannot make a judgment upon my character due to others.
2. I'm not going to just "Start a fight with the CCA." The event was planned out prior to this and I have spoken to several admins. Reaver will not be walking around with the guns, therefor, random citizens won't know about it. "My guys" do not exist. There is a SINGLE other character who I know will be a part of this, and if I decide he will receive a weapon, I will take it up with the admins first. This is the peak of a long drawn out RP, and the guns aren't going to be swung around like I'm a child with a rattle, shaking it in everyone's faces. They will be kept within my inventory, because Reaver HAS them. Just because I HAVE them, doesn't mean I will be using them. I also won't be walking around in my resistance vest. I'm getting the Operator title so I can help with all the mingery in this server and help instruct new people on how to become competent, respected members of the community. I surely wouldn't walk around with guns equipped, so there will be no mingegrabbing off of my corpse. Corpse, assuming I will be killed. Reaver will be underground for a vast majority of the time, instructing OTHER rebels, who are UNARMED on how to be successful and not be caught.
3. No. We will not win. I already stated that Reaver will most likely DIE during the event. along with other resistance characters. I am not elitist. Neither are the people I associate myself with. Before the event, I am going to instruct the other participants about all that has to be known. I am not just any normal idiot who wants a gun. I am after fun, constructive RP for the resistance cause. If I just wanted guns, I would have tried to get them once I joined as Reaver nearly a year ago. This has been a LONG time coming.

I mean no disrespect, I respect your opinion and your right to have it, but I want to make it known that I'm not just another idiot who wants to be the top dog. Otherwise, I wouldn't remain in the shadows, unaffiliated.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal