Author Topic: <::|| CCA.C45.APEX-OfC.031 Private Logs ||::>  (Read 1249 times)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| CCA.C45.APEX-OfC.031 Private Logs ||::>
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »
UNIT: 031
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
High Command, Officer
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
Database File: ENCRYPT
Encrypting...
Encrypting...
ENCRYPTION COMPLETE
New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Self
Subject: [Logs]

<::|| Well then....here we are. I was told by a Unit that these things...helped with your sanity. I need the help...

My mind is playing tricks on me, I keep seeing her...I keep seeing her. I don't know why. She died...died back at City Fourteen with the rest of them. My past is what keeps me like this, however I can't remove it. The...things that happened during those last few days...

It started on the Second last night we were being held captive. I remember seeing her laying next to me, almost peaceful. Her body lying against the rain drenched concrete, the blood emerging from her body being washed away. I hated myself for letting her take that beating, the pain that she had I felt with her. I wanted to protect her, but...I couldn't. I tried to comfort her, but all she could whisper was my name, constantly whispering my name. I held her in my arms, wiping away the blood from her face...such a beautiful face she had. When the rebels captured us, they removed all our gear, including our helmets. She was there next to me, cold and in pain...

I couldn't bear to see her like this. I risked it...I removed my own shirt in the cold weather of City Fourteen and draped it around her, the extra layer protecting her from the rain. I never wanted to lose her, never. I still think about her even now, never knowing if she survived City Fourteen.

I loved her, I always will.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| CCA.C45.APEX-OfC.031 Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
// MIND SWIPER KTHX BAI

// jk ;p

// But i don't think an officer would still feel... love..

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| CCA.C45.APEX-OfC.031 Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 12:18:52 AM »
//

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal