Author Topic: <::|| Unit 952's Private Logs ||::>  (Read 890 times)

Offline Combine

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| Unit 952's Private Logs ||::>
« on: December 21, 2011, 07:18:43 AM »
UNIT: 952
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [Self]
Subject: [Private Logs]

<::|| Third day on the beat and I'm finally getting around to making one of these logs. Apparently it's mandatory for my promotion past recruit to write one. Not sure why if no one will see it, but I might as well just do it.

Today was quite an eventful day. I started to get to know 621 a bit better. He's a very relaxed unit, very knowledgeable. We patrolled for most of the day together. We had a chance to talk a lot more as we manned a checkpoint. After talking with him and mulling it over for the past two days, I decided that I was going to join GRID. Later, we had hand-to-hand combat training and managed the UCH's clamps during a lockdown. 621 went off-duty for the night and I patrolled a bit more. I got jumped by three anti-citizens with pipes, which were promptly taken care of. I administered the verdict to their leader personally, but what they did to me was still humiliating. I got treated in the medbay for a bit, then I went off-duty.

Sitting here typing this has gotten me thinking. I can't believe I'm finally in Civil Protection, no matter how many times I put my uniform on in the morning and step out into the plaza with my stunbaton in my hand. It's amazing that I've been given an opportunity like this, and I will not screw it up no matter what happens. Long live the Union!  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.UNIFORM-RCT.952
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal