Author Topic: <::|| RCT.767's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| RCT.767's Private Logs||::>
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »
UNIT:767
DIVISION:Uniform
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Subject: Private Logs

I Convinced myself to start writing these private logs…Here I go. It’s been 2 days since I joined the CCA…and it’s been eventful. After my application was accepted I was brought into the Nexus and given gear, it ranged to a variety of things. At the time I was hoping I made the right choice…Which I think I did of joining, I had to see my brother. Well…moving on. Right after introduction, a unit, 376 came up to me; she had to tell me something. She brought me off to the side and proceeded to ask me something. She asked “Are you 676’s brother?” I replied with a yes, I haven’t seen my brother in over a year, I was surprised I'd already be talking about him. She then continued to tell me…that…my brother was killed the other day…

At first…I didn’t want to believe it…my whole body locked up, I couldn’t speak…Finally I was able to spit out words…One of the reasons I joined the CCA was to see my brother…even if I did hear horrible rumors about him…even if they wearn't good ones...I don’t know what to say about him. She told me my brother was killed by a rogue unit. I don’t know what I should think about this rogue unit…I...never mind...I was taken out to patrol to get that news out of my head for the time...It didn't really help...

Moving on to the next day…It was mainly training…I learned all the radio codes, how to detain, and where I can and can’t go in the city. That day I saw too many amputations…I don’t know if I should be getting used to them, I’m guessing they’re apart of the CCA’s life. Also, something strange happened today. I guess a rogue unit (I don’t know if it was the same one that killed my brother) breached the Nexus…I had no idea what he was doing. The sectorial commander activated overwatch, but they found nothing, I have still yet to see them in action. After that, they were deactivated, and I was being brought up to the Nexus balcony so I could to firearms safety and training, on my way up there, I found an armband, with dried blood all over it…And you could guess who’s it is…It was GRID-DvL.676’s armband…My brothers…Many things popped into my head on how it got here…Maybe it was the rogue unit…I put the armband in one of my pouches and proceeded to training.
I started firearms safety and training, I was given a USP-Match 9mm Pistol for the training. I learned a little bit about it. I was given bottles to shoot at, I wasn’t experienced with firearms but I did better than expected. I finished passing the training course and proceeded to take out that armband to look at it once more. A unit 887…I remember he’s the OfC of HELIX. But, he asked what I had in my hand. I told him it was my brothers armband, unit six-seven-six. He told me he was a good person but he never really had a relationship with him. I asked him many questions, about how my brother died, and who killed him and so on. I was told it might be the unit 501…I have no idea who he is, what motives he had…But I wanted to kill him…But I’m holding myself back, away from those thoughts…I was told he made it to DvL which is divisional leader pretty quickly…like in two months…I guess I should feel honored…also I realized that I am the last person in my family…Great…I don’t know how I should feel…

I also met another unit…unit…513…He’s also a recruit…He’s a pretty shy person from all I know…but maybe I’ll get to know him better…As I wouldn’t consider we’re friends yet, as I should start making some…376 is the only other unit right now that I know kind of…all I want to do right now is   go rest in stasis…
Also…I saw my digits are the inverse of my brothers…I don’t know if that was planned…Oh well…

767 signing off…   

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 767
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| RCT.767's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:27:05 PM »
// WOOT WOOT! MEntioned in someones logs for the first time. 513 considers us friends. :P
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 11:48:02 PM »
// I never get mentioned :(

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 11:52:22 PM »
// I never get mentioned :(

// Sorry, thanks for training me :D

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »
UNIT:767
DIVISION:Uniform
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Subject: Private Logs

Since my last log nothing big has really happened other than a virus or something has been spreading throughout the city among the citizens. It’s only been multiple times that I’ve been up close with these…Infected. Luckily I have this mask and Kevlar to protect me from the ones that tried to bite me, none of the bites penetrated the Kevlar. I have no idea where this virus or whatever came from, I just hope it doesn’t bring down the entire city.

Moving on, I haven’t received any other training from my last log, and most days are just patrolling in the plaza with another unit.

And finally, yesterday I was called up to the city administrator’s office by the CA, Dr. Alexandra Smirnov. I never thought that I’d be called by her, but I learned she wanted to speak to me about my brother. I walked in, she was standing behind her desk, she asked me to come over. I did, she noticed I had my brother’s armband and I told her how I got it. She went on about who the rogue unit was, unit 501. Then she went on about how she knew both 676 and 501…Then later how my brother met 501 and that they used to be really good friends. It’s weird thinking they were friends, but she said they were like brothers. She went on about both of them, how my brother became different as he moved up in the CCA, he became less human. She told me how 501 and 676 fought before, my brother won all of the fights except the last two…She went on how 501 and 676 made a bet for one of the fights. They were fighting over some woman named…Evie. The bet was, if my brother won…he could beat Evie…and if 501 won…all the new charges would be dropped…Turns out my brother lost that time, but being my brother, he disregarded the bet and ordered all the active units to look out for Evie and capture her. She wasn’t found that day, but was later spotted in the outlands.

Continuing, she told me about the last fight that went on, 676 picked up 501’s biosignal in the area before anyone else, he didn’t alert anyone. He just walked into D2 and found 501, where they fought for the last time. My brother didn’t win that time too, she told me 501 killed my brother with a shot to the head…She told me 501 probably saved 676 from something worse…I don’t know what she means by worse…

After that she was finished, I asked many questions about my brother. I asked if she knew my brother personally. She answered yes, and that my brother confessed to her as an 01…crazy he didn’t lose all of his emotions at 01. I asked how she knew all of this, she answered with that all CCA units have a head-cam in their faceplate. It automatically saves all the videos recorded from the cam. The videos from my brother’s cam were still saved, and she let me watch all of them, or the ones that I was allowed to watch. It took me awhile to get through most of them. I’m pretty sure the CA fell asleep while I was going through them, but I got to the last ones. I decided that I should watch them, and I did…I don’t know if it was worth it…I still didn’t know how I should feel about this unit 501…I guess I now know everything about my brother’s death and who he was…

Well…after that…she dismissed me…oh and it’s funny both their names are Alex...well...767 signing off…

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 767
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:05:30 PM »
// Whats funny is that the CA has no power over the CCA what so ever.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 11:48:57 PM »
// Whats funny is that the CA has no power over the CCA what so ever.

Your point is...?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal