Author Topic: <::|| C45.CCA.NOVA.479's Personnel Logs ||::>  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| C45.CCA.NOVA.479's Personnel Logs ||::>
« on: July 19, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
UNIT: 47974
DIVISION: UNIVERSAL UNION
CLEARANCE: Sector Commander

Enter Password: ************
Enter Encryption Key: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
ENCRYPTION KEY AUTHORIZED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
DATA ENCRYPTION BEGINNING

New File Opened: plog.t.000005
Classification Level: Universal Union

<::|| BEGIN TRANSMISSION ||::>

Date: 15/08/2015
Time: Unknown
Sector: Eighteen
City: Eighteen

Begin Personnel Log:
Our great Benefactors have granted me the pleasure of assisting them. Taken from the GRID, that is the Mechanical Division, of City Eighteen, I was shipped off to [CLASSIFIED] and was given a complete reassignment. I sat in their Medical department receiving a complete augmentation change. While my term as the GRID Divisional Leader, I was given a selection of augmentations from NOVA, the Medical Division. I had new mechanical arms tailored to tinkering with tools, and legs made for running. But these ones that the Union gave me make any others pale in comparison. I am essentially a completely augmented soldier, I believe one of the few, if not the only, remaining parts that can be called Human is my brain.

All the augmentations were quickly and efficiently done as basically everything was done by a machine, a great marvel in the true technology that the Benefactors have. Once they were finished, the Union Technician briefed me on all the augmentations and their power. It was at this point I knew that there was no going back, I was in this for the long run.

Following the technicians guidance, I was shown to another Medical room, similar to the brainwashing room we had utilized in City Eighteen, but far more advanced. Instead of teaching me all that the Benefactors required of a Sectorial Commander, they utilized the brainwashing system to transmit all details, pertinent information, policies, etcetera. What should have taken at least a few weeks was done in a matter of hours, and again I marveled at the true power of the Benefactors and the Union.

I was put back on a RAZOR train to the Sector Eighteen Citadel, where I met with the separate Commanders of each city in my new sector. They each briefed me on their cities, their Authorities, and the goings on of the city.  One city seemed to stand out as a slightly higher problem that would require a higher touch to manage.  I decided to make my main city City Eighteen yet again, which was located close to the Citadel in case of any emergencies in any of the other cities in the sector.

Taking a quick chopper ride to the City, I took a walk of the Nexus of my former city, this time being denied entry into no location.  No one recognized me, save for the initial three digits of my new callsign. I was essentially a new person to them, and that helped make sure no one was too familiar with me and helped my new job run smoothly, at least when it ran smoothly.

My first few days running the Sector were filled with numerous papers, reports, requests for supplies, non-critical Overwatch Requests, and keeping an eye on my former city. I then delegated the majority of the paperwork to the individual City Commanders and had them forward me a short report and any critical requests. Doing this allowed me the time I needed to actually work on bringing City Eighteen to the point the Benefactors wanted it to be.

Unfortunately, that was yesterday that I got rid of my paperwork. Today I have been speaking with the different Division Leaders, seeing what is going on in each division. It seems for now GRID, my old division, is in good hands. Good, but unaugmented.  I spoke with the NOVA Division Leader about keeping an interest in each division personally and he agreed, whether he wanted to or not I do not know, to train me and the Commander in all NOVA fields.

From here we shall see where this Sector is taken.

<::|| END TRANSMISSION ||::>

Saving File As: plog.t.000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

ENCRYPTION LOCKING
Encryption Algorithm Processing...
Applying Encryption Key...
FILE ENCRYPTED

Disconnecting 47974
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Spoiler for OOC:
Logs, as you can see, will cover the former reign of 479, major events such as the change in cities, and then his time away from the sectors.  Dates are made up but generically accurate. Day/Month are close to what they were from what I remember, and year 2015 is 2011, 2016 is 2012

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| C45.CCA.NOVA.479's Personnel Logs ||::>
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:05:55 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: plog.t.000006

Date: 30/08/2015
City: None

Begin Personnel Log:
These past fifteen days... They have been utter hell.  First, we have a command issue that required a small contingent of Overwatch soldiers to deploy and contain else we would have lost multiple units.  That command unit is obviously no longer with the Union, or this planet.  The Overwatch soldiers did their jobs efficiently, which is great. When they came, they also bore a shipment from the Union for myself and those Overwatch soldiers stationed here. We now have specialized sniper rifles that utilize the same plasma-based ammunition as our AR-2 Pulse Rifles.

Following that we had a small necrotic breach inside the subway. Fine, we sent in our Elite Sociostability division APEX and cleared it, followed by GRID to patch the area so it wouldn't happen again.  The problems just started here though. After they left, somehow the necrotics got back in, and in a larger force. A large contingent of Overwatch soldiers had to be called in, a Judgement Waiver was called authorizing all units to issue level one verdicts at their digression. The UCH was placed under full lockdown, the citizens hearded into their apartments or someone elses apartment.

The Overwatch team failed. There were too many necrotics. I had them retreat and provide coverage over the citizens and had the City Commander oversee the evacuation of all the citizens and units to the RAZOR train. I called in Airwatch and as soon as the citizens were gone, I issued an autonomous waver and got on the chopper with the City Commander and headed to the Citadel.  After speaking with the other City Commanders, we relocated all the citizens and units to a recently opened city, Eight. It was a change, but I reassigned the City Commander to Eight to assist with the transition.

I am on my way there now.

Saving File As: plog.t.000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

ENCRYPTION LOCKING
FILE ENCRYPTED

Disconnecting 47974
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 01:04:59 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: plog.t.000007

Date: 15/09/2015
City: Eight

Begin Personnel Log:
I have been in City Eight for a few weeks now. It is... Different. The city is more compact, as is typical for this area of the Sector. I prefer the layout and feel of City Eighteen, but this is a nice change. It is brighter due to various signs from before the Benefactors requisitioned the city for citizens. I'm not sure what this "sake" is, but it has a nice look.

The units on the ground have taken to the new layout well. They know the patrol route, and the restricted areas.  What is particularly nice is the Civil Workers block. Seems to have been a former corporation before the Union came. It suits them well as it has various areas inside for them to utilize for their different groups. Offices, a medical checkup room, and a meeting room, as well as a lobby. If they wanted, they wouldn't have to leave their building. Of course then they wouldn't receive rations and would die, but their choice.

I have been switching between here and the Citadel periodically. The City Eighteen condemnation should be lifted soon and we are planned to head back. The thing is, the Union is calling me to lead a new sector, Fourty-Five. They want to use Eighteen as a staging area and utilize our citizens and units to populate it. I have seen the main city from a distance and photos of it. It looks like a good place, the Nexus suits every purpose.

The units have been informed that we are moving back to Eighteen and the reaction is mixed. Some like it here, some like it there. Understandable. But it is what it is. I have decided to not let them know that we will be moving again. But they don't need to know, they are Union members and the Union dictates it.

Tomorrow I am expecting to visit Fourty Five and tour it prior to citizens and units filling it.

We shall see.

Saving File As: plog.t.000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

ENCRYPTION LOCKING
FILE ENCRYPTED

Disconnecting 47974
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 09:47:31 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: plog.t.000008

Date: 16/09/2015
City: Eight

Begin Personnel Log:
It has only been a day since I last recorded my personnel log. This is because in this single day a lot has happened.

Starting with where I left off yesterday with Sector Fourty Five and the move back to City Eighteen. We began moving the bulk of the forces after I retreated from my log yesterday, only keeping enough ground units and a single command to keep the city in line and to prep the citizens. Each citizen was directed to the ration terminal, given rations that were loaded with a bit extra compliance so to keep them from causing issues. I moved with the frontal force to make sure that they were back in place, and then ordered the citizens moved.

A headcrab canister launched to City Twenty fell short and narrowly missed the train that was inbound, causing an abort to be called and the citizens had to wait it out while Overwatch soldiers contained and confirmed that there was no danger to bring the citizens back to the city.  Once this was finished, the citizens returned to the city without much issue. I have yet to receive the final word, but it seems some citizens took advantage of the train being stopped and escaped despite the chemicals in their rations. Whether or not they ate them remains to be seen.

After the citizens were confirmed off the train, a small contingent of Overwatch soldiers and myself took the rail to the major city of Fourty Five. We toured the Nexus first.

The Nexus of Fourty Five was without a doubt different, but very well suited to be a worthy place for the Authority's forces. The various training centers made it much better as the only real training area we have in Eighteen is the small breaching training room. The armory was also upgraded in Fourty Five to include a coded access that only certain units would be allowed to know.

We then went to District Two which was decided to be the Civil Workers' Union main hub of operations. The area was small, nothing like that of Eight, but should suit them well. Following we did a routine patrol of District Seven, the main district. The Union Civil Housing, Ration Terminal, and a few shops are all located around the central hub of which the Nexus stands prominently. The Housing block seems to have been taken after that of Eighteen, but that works as it is a familiar system.

Following the Housing Block, we took the path into the industrial area, District Six. Visiting all the different areas, I knew it would be a problem and made sure to make a note of that when we actually moved. There was a warehouse, a bar, some apartments, what appeared to be a former restaurant, and an old generator room for one of the buildings. Right past the apartment complex was the subway system, which we took back into District Six and right below the train station.

We took the train to the Citadel of Fourty Five to gain a general sense of where it was located. All Citadels are the same so that it is an easier transition as well as being a unneeded change if it were to change.

We hopped onto a chopper and returned to City Eighteen. On my return, I was informed that the citizens were all relocated awaiting a inspection to confirm any missing and that the area where the necrotics had came from was completely sealed off. That's what they said last time too...

Saving File As: plog.t.000008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

ENCRYPTION LOCKING
FILE ENCRYPTED