Author Topic: Duspende here.  (Read 1296 times)

Duspende

Duspende here.
« on: May 20, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »
I find it hard to believe that none of you know me. So I am gonna go with the assumption someone does. And 70-80% of you are gonna say "Oh fuck, him again."

Anyway. I'm Duspende. I have been in a very wide variety of RP communities. I started serious RP a good 3-4 years ago back on the very first Tacoscript. I quickly fell in love with the serious RP concept and have since been through a lot of communities. Been admin on many, hated on a few for my ways. So yeah, currently I am a Super Administrator on PumpkinBreadGaming and Sectorial Command. I have been in charge of Heavy Troopers within NCR in New Vegas RP community InfusionGaming. I have been an officer on Gmod.BiZ and done some stuff for them. And a lot of other stuff aswell. I don't remember a lot of it, since I had a huge gap where I basically paused Gmod. Not to deal with real life (Making it sound like I have one) but because I pretty much forgot that it was interesting.

So heres some information about me:
I'm 16 and I live in Denmark. I speak fluent American English (So no problem.)
I worked very well with PhotoImpact (The older brother of Photoshop) but I now formatted my PC and now I have to learn Photoshop instead :/

My ragdoll posing can hardly get any better, I am a very good storywriter (Storyline wise) and if I write applications and/or backstories, they're usually pretty friggin' good. (Not trying to sound egocentric. But I've seen applications. a lot. Backstories aswell... And mine are good. So I have been told atleast.)

Heres some of my artwork and ragdoll posing

If a moderator or admin decides the img tag needs to be removed, let me know. Since I suspect it might flood something or whatever. Or feel free to remove them.

I plan on getting back to doing artwork since I formatted my PC I am now getting Photoshop instead. So expect artwork for Catalyst in the future.

If you want me to pose you some cool shit, let me know in a PM and I'll look into it. If you want a model included, link me to it and I'll see what I can do for you.

Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend and game on.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Duspende here.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
Nice poses there  ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Duspende here.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 09:42:04 PM »
Welcome to CG dude ;)
Nice artwork and poses aswell.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal