Author Topic: Ask Tray/Beans anything.  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Tray/Beans anything.
« on: August 10, 2012, 07:26:53 PM »
All the riveting questions you've ever wanted to ask Outlands favorite cannibal rapist! This is solely for shits and giggles, and I hope all of you are mature enough not to metagame. This isn't only for beans, this is for me in general and my characters (Beans, Ach Ild Eaz, and for the city oldfags, 527 /Michael Neill.)

Ask anything ye want

I'll start by saying the idea of Beans arose some time before outlands was opened. I had the idea in my head of a crazy stereotypical gun loving hillbilly, and threw in cannibalistic habits, and an unnatural, nearly animalistic view of the world. I made Beans and thought of his history as I went along. A week later I thought of having brothers, and then Beef was born, the brains. Then about 2-3 months ago, the youngest surviving Wilson was brought to light- Meaty. Together they've killed about 40-50 people in their hl2 lifetime (All ICly, about 10-20 were PKs)
With Beans being the firepower, Beef being the brain, and Meaty being the brutal enforcer, they are a myth of the outlands :3
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:23:56 PM by Cpl. Tray [22nd AB E] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Tray/Beans anything.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:20:07 PM »
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:21:38 PM by Cpl. Tray [22nd AB E] »

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 04:43:41 AM »
 What if a army of Outlanders came, do you expect you and your other two (being 'Beef' and 'Meaty') to defeat them?

Why is your avatar showcasing Will Smith with tiny eyes and mouth?

What do you think of me?

What do you think of my characters?

Do you like being a cannibal and/or rapist on Outlands?

What is your most memorable piece of roleplay ever?

What do you think of my avatar?

What do you think of my signature?

kthnxbai?

get out of here stalker?

i said come in, don't stand there?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 07:21:41 AM »
Well if they were unarmed and we had our firearms, maybe, depending on how big this army was. Otherwise, probably not.

Because its the best thing I could find at the time. C:

Methinks you're cool, but I really forgot about everything ive done with you, but yeah yer alright.

Well your characters seem to like organized military type factions, which I'm alright with. Amanda was a bit of an asshat to me a while back but when I call everyone a cunt on sight I sort of expect it. :P

Well of course, considering we're some of the only ones in CG. I like it because we're so different and hated by people :3

Well on outlands it'd probably be at the canals when a hunter cornered everyone, and beans' full retard hero mode turned on, a futile attempt to
Make a few people like him, and he wrapped his body around the hunter's leg and began gnawing at it :L Overall it was when my OfC died last year in a hail of gunfire by other High Command.

It's juicy.

Well apparently you didn't speak to me... So I don't want to answer and get on your nerves.

bai

Not for too long baby.

Wait what?

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 08:49:42 AM »
In all movies, the supervillians are always defeated. Are you just waiting for the day when someone has the balls to kill you all?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
Pretty much. Usually I have ample time and opportunity to kill my enemies before they kill me, because it appears all against me are pussies. But I don't like to see Beans as a villain, more as just a wild card. Beans bases everything off of the first impression. If you run up and offer him booze well Beans automatically thinks that this guy is alright. But if you run up and try to steal his car keys... then you could guess what might happen.

So far the most worthy enemies of mine has been Achim, for killing some of Beans loved ones, smashing some of my car parts, putting a golf ball sized hole in my back, and ripping leg off with a crossbow. But he was more evil than Beans... Or to an extent. Oh. And he also burnt my old house down.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:01:54 PM by Cpl. Tray [22nd AB E] »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal