Author Topic: (IC) A note pinned on the bill board.  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
(IC) A note pinned on the bill board.
« on: February 17, 2012, 11:34:11 AM »
Hello, It's Ryan Carter (T-1.Bus)

I've put this note here to increase the awareness for the presence of the following worker(s):

Dr. James F.

Please contact your local medical division leader or organizer about getting into contact with me, Ryan Carter (T-1.Bus) immediately. The matter is very serious and must be executed (//Taken Care Of//) in a timely manner.

(OOC) Ted - I think we should DEFFINANTLY have a thread that lists EVERY member and EVERY members division / tier. ICly we should have a record of all registered workers for the sake of helping the CCA when needed. Please consider this, I'll even take it into my own hands if you wish to not be bothered with it.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (IC) A note pinned on the bill board.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »
//I believe it is called the roster my dear son.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
// I wrote hte IC note and you posted out of character about that? ... The note didn't even concern you. But thanks for your input.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:44:58 PM »
//ahem, you asked for this list in OOC.

(OOC) Ted - I think we should DEFFINANTLY have a thread that lists EVERY member and EVERY members division / tier. ICly we should have a record of all registered workers for the sake of helping the CCA when needed.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 07:28:34 PM »

(OOC) Ted - I think we should DEFFINANTLY have a thread that lists EVERY member and EVERY members division / tier. ICly we should have a record of all registered workers for the sake of helping the CCA when needed.

I didn't ask anything, I made an OOC suggestion to Ted, the Organizer, which was the only person I intended to respond to this OOC message. I wish that if you were going to respond to the thread you atleast hold valid information pertaining to the stated subject, or just leaving it alone and not making any smart comments. It's really just frustrating while I'm trying to have fun with my character.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »

I didn't ask anything, I made an OOC suggestion to Ted, the Organizer, which was the only person I intended to respond to this OOC message. I wish that if you were going to respond to the thread you atleast hold valid information pertaining to the stated subject, or just leaving it alone and not making any smart comments. It's really just frustrating while I'm trying to have fun with my character.

Dude, your the one who is turning this into something, I was just telling you there is already a list of all the members, the roster.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal