Author Topic: John Wolfson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 909 times)

Offline Fapidoodle

• View Profile
    • Awards
John Wolfson's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:54:41 AM »
John Wolfson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: MILF

IC Character Name: John Wolfson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
John Wolfson was a citizen at city 10 for his entire life, he always had a personality that placed him at the low level of the community. He was unwelcomed by almost everyone he knew but his friend Godphrey. Godphrey was an old pal and used to live an apartment just by. Being hated by everyone and the loneliness itself made him feel at the bottom. Wolfson was a very easy-to-be-brainwashed guy. He always felt like the civil protection are right. He made the civil protection shut his entire block because he found out that a single black-market trader lives a few doors from his apartment. He felt loyal because he knew that as a part of the new community he wont be a 'looser', which is his lifes nickname.

John always found the civil protection and its units "heroic", mostly by their looking and their behavior. He was charmed by their uniforms and their formal way of management. John also liked to live at those dark claustrophobic cities. He felt like the combine came to save his world.

At the end, the loneliness, the loyalty and the goal of changing his "nickname" brought him to join the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Glory-full, Quiet, Not getting pissed easily, hard-working.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me the authority will be a price, a change from the regular citizen class and mostly a new thing.
For my character the Combine Civil Authority would be a new start. Under the civil protection John won't be a 'looser' anymore. He wishes to be apart of these units he sees as 'Heroic'. I am pretty sure I will learn a-lot from this duty. About the role-play, about the class and about CG's Half Life 2 Role-Play. I have been playing around at the server for a few weeks so I believe it'll be quick and easy but I have got the motivation.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
John Wolfson was a geeky student at his early life. His hobbies were around computers and math and nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, not even a single one and everybody who knew him used to laugh or hate him. Some for no reasons and some for specific ones. He used to be very lonely and lived with his entire family. Father, mother and his brother.
He never liked or hated his brother as much. They rarely spoke to each other.

He was living at the city. a city that he knew very well. His house was pretty small, he had his own room but the rest of the house was small. He grew up in his house wasting hours and hours while programming and reading books. When he became an adult he started working at a small lab of a guy called "Dave Godphrey". Godphrey is 20 years older than Wolfson. He was living just the next door and his lab was under the ground at a basement. When the war began they were hiding at the basement as a shelter, he never knew what happend to his mother and father. His brother left the house a few years before and he never heard of him since then.

When the war was over the combines managed to capture him. Godphrey and threw them to the trains to city 10, at city 10 he found himself lonely again. He never felt better by the darkness, claustrophobic feeling and the  silence that the city was brought to. Just a year later at the city he told about a blackmarket dealer living next door to the civil protection and his entire block was shut. He was brought to city 45 as a reward for loyalty.
And then he turned and tried to join the Civil Protection.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Two years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Two years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Few weeks, day by day.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +2

5. In what country do you live?
Israel

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
In my own server, in Infusion Gaming and in this server too.
The joy of role-play changes month by month. As your mind grows and you think of other situations and roles.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Of course I do.

IC Section

Full Name: John Wolfson
CID: 12434
Height: 4.5 foot 8 inches
Hair Colour Bald. (Dark)
Eye Colour: Black
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 125 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Thinks outside the box.  cold expressions, capable to remain calm under pressures
Mental Defects: Unfriendly, Fear from responsibility.
Mental Advantages: Intelligent, Quick thinker, Very clean.
Notable Qualities: Good planner, good advisor, able to solve many tasks at a short time.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I believe that the civil protection can teach me a lot, I feel I have what it takes to join the forces of the civil protection and I am sure I can provide help. From knowledge to patience.
I can spend a-lot of time role-playing a unit at any time, when the server is empty or full.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Wolfson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Wolfson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
UNIT: 713
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: HIGH COMMAND - OFFICER
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: John Wolfson
Citizen Identification Number: 12434

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Question 3 too short,
Question 7 answered incorrectly,
Warned by caek (I think) about postwhoring for 10 posts.
||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.713
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:26:57 PM by Lrn2Spitfire.mkv »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal