Author Topic: Black Ops 2 First Impressions on the Reveal trailer.  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Eric Sanchez

• View Profile
    • Awards
Black Ops 2 First Impressions on the Reveal trailer.
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:14:54 PM »
I watched the trailer recently and I have a positive and negative vibe on it. Also I like the horses XD anyway, I need to know how everyone else thinks about it.

Offline looop0100

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Black Ops 2 First Impressions on the Reveal trailer.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:34:34 PM »
Horrible game is going to be horrible. CoD series stopes being good after CoD4

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:33:52 PM »
So after almost two years in the making, we have created Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Terminator: Rise of The Machines. No, it looks terrible in my opinion and I'm most likely not going to play it. Call of Duty lost it's appeal to me after the first Black Ops, and even then it was like clockwork. Now that you have to take down Skynet AKA most likely the corrupt Russians, its just... No.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:21:58 AM »
I just can't believe so many kids are so dumb to actually still buy these games.
CoD got a record of pre-orders like two days after you were able to pre-order it. And after doing some research, turns out that the last few CoD games, only 30% of the players ever played the singleplayer campaign, and only 5% finished it.
It's just ridiculous that so much kids pay $60 for another online FPS while the old ones are JUST THE GOD DAMN SAME.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
Same shit, different title.
Looks like a load of bollocks just like all the other games.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 11:19:27 AM »
I'd rather shit in a sandbox and play with that then even look at BO2 for 3 seconds.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
My own opinion, is that only the WW2 CoD's were the best, otherless, they were a bit boring.
Considered that, is because I just love WW2, but take WaW as an example.
You could drive a tank! :O
Maps were bigger.
And the weapons were a bit more realistic and I got that real WW2 fighting experience.
Don't know what you might think, but that's my opinion. :)

Offline Doxy

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »
This video basically sums Black Ops 2 up

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xCHWnSibc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xCHWnSibc</a>

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
I just can't believe so many kids are so dumb to actually still buy these games.
They aren't dumb, don't be an asshole. They still play it because they like it. I still play MW3 from time to time.

It's just ridiculous that so much kids pay $60 for another online FPS while the old ones are JUST THE GOD DAMN SAME.
So you're saying you want a sequel to a game to be completely different? No, MW3 is SUPPOSED to be similar/the same to MW2/MW because it follows the same damn story. I hate it when people say this.

I probably won't buy it, just because I'm losing interest in FPS. I really want to play a WW2 FPS but just have been too lazy to find one.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
They aren't dumb, don't be an asshole. They still play it because they like it. I still play MW3 from time to time.

So you're saying you want a sequel to a game to be completely different? No, MW3 is SUPPOSED to be similar/the same to MW2/MW because it follows the same damn story. I hate it when people say this.

I probably won't buy it, just because I'm losing interest in FPS. I really want to play a WW2 FPS but just have been too lazy to find one.

ok, fair point, but when they reuse the same engine, the same textures, the same models, the same sounds, i don't see why you'd buy it when you've already played it, before it was even released

also

more copy paste than ocrp

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 06:33:01 AM »

ok, fair point, but when they reuse the same engine, the same textures, the same models, the same sounds, i don't see why you'd buy it when you've already played it, before it was even released

also

more copy paste than ocrp

LMFAO!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Dumb fucks should be shot for a fuck up like that.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 07:27:31 AM »
The Future is Black.

Looking forward to actual games such as ARMA III, or you guys should check out Red Orchestra 2 GOTY.

Offline Dewfan97

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
I personally think BO2 has the chance to be great. The reason why is because it is something new. Everybody thought Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare would suck because it is modern. People think the same thing about BO2, hopefully we are wrong and it is epic. If not at least zombies will be fun if it is it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal