Author Topic: Christian Langley's Journal  (Read 909 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Christian Langley's Journal
« on: November 27, 2011, 10:03:41 PM »
Entry 1

I ain’t been more banged up in all my life. My hand writin’ ain’t the prettiest, but I reckon it’ll do, I mean I do got my left hand pretty bruised ‘nd that’s my writin’ hand. Anyways, this is my first entry seein’ as I decided to write what’s been goin’ on lately I might as well start from the beginin’. The name’s Christian Langley, I’m from Gallaway, Tennessee I went on a trip to Amsterdam with my girlfriend of two years, Joice Ann, she used to call me “Felix” when we was kids and the name just kinda stuck, god I loved that woman. Then after some of them portal storms started goin’ off left ‘nd right we hid. Eventually, there was nothin’ but gunfire and explosions, wasn’t pretty. We were forced outta where we’d been hidin’ and had to run for it. Joice…..she didn’t even much make it down the street….took a shot to the back with somethin’…..she…told me to keep on runnin’ ‘fore she closed her eyes for good. I just kept goin’. I eventually got myself caught and shipped to City 18. That place was a grade A shit hole, lemme tell ya’, it was dark all the time, folks there were as thin as a damn stick and that’s bein’ kind ‘bout it; I had finaly got myself there and it ain’t take me long to decide it wasn’t the place for me. Ain’t take me long to make a friend who felt the same way, neither. We got ourselves some supplies from couple places here and there and ‘ventually made our way the hell outta there. Ya’ see, my “friend” who I had made in C18 was a downright bastard, I trusted that son bitch and he tried cutting me loose when we was half way outta the city by tryin’ me to a pipe while we was sleepin’. It’s a good thing Christian don’t trust nobody no more, not after Joice, so I had woke up when he touched by hand to see that fucker with a zip tie tryin’ to tie me to the pipe stickin’ outta the wall and I kicked his ass and left him tied down instead. I ‘member when I was almost outta the city I heard a pistol go off, figured that was him gettin’ what he deserved.
Anyways, I made it here to “outlands” as folks call it and wondered about. I met up with a few folk from other cities like city 11; they’re borin' as fuck lemme tell you. Anyways, it took me weeks but after lookin’ in a random tanker I found a combine sniper, Couldn’t believe my eyes! I took it ‘nd it intimidated the hell outta people, it was awesome. It was ‘round there that I got it taken by an OTA, scariest shit ever to have them right behind you. Funny thing was….he was off….he treated me like a damn civil protection would, just told me to face the wall ‘nd tied me ‘nd took only the sniper. I was freakin’ out but he turned out to be pretty good. He gave me a MP7 with five carts o’ ammo and told me to beat it. I ain’t ask no questions really, just thanked ‘em and went on my way till I met a vort in a lab coat. Strangest shit I ever saw, a vort bein’ first and a vort IN A LAB COAT another. He was called “Hotar”, smartest vort I ever known, he always called me “the Felix” ‘nd at one point me, and another fella’ who I can’t quite remember went to a rock near roadside. Hotar did somethin’ that he made me promise never to tell no one no how, even though he’s…..dead….I don’t plan on breakin’ that promise here.  Skipin’ on a head more recently, I had woken up and started walkin’ ‘bout with my SMG near the OTA base, I was ‘bout to cross to the side with the office buildin’ when I came across this girl with a shotty. I got one too, but it looked like hers had some ammo in it, which kinda worried me cause all I had left in my MP7 was one last clip ‘nd I didn’t wanna go wastin’ it. Luckily for me, she turned out friendly….we talked for ‘bout a good solid minute ‘till somethin’ started scratchin’ at the door and grumblin’. We took aim at the door and we told me to shoot when she opened. She opened and I took aim but there wasn’t nothin’ out there. I walked out to take a look and got tackled by a fast fuckin’ zombie, if that wasn’t bad enough, the bitch with the shotgun closed the door behind me and took off! I kicked it off ‘nd started runnin’ up the street and radioin’ for help but it took me down again and started slashin’ at my back, I guess my screamin’ must’ve made her feel bad cause the girl came right on back and killed it, helpin’ me up. She took me to roadside and we met up with a vort ‘nd a group o’ people, I just went inside and some girl followed me. They were out there talkin’ crap ‘nd fightin’ while I slowly bled to death. The girl inside started talkin’ to me and said I look like her brother or somethin’ right ‘bout the time I started turnin’ pale from blood loss. I fell over and she just ignored me and fuckin’ walked over me! I had to drag myself after her just for the vort to notice me ‘fore I passed out. Long story short, the vort “Vek” patched me up pretty good ‘nd then the girls started touchin’ and feedin’ Vek which was……pretty weird. Then….outta the blue a portal storm came outta no where! We was in roadside at the time and well, it completely wrecked the place and sent me flyin’ into a canal where I crawled into a sewer from there and passed out.
Woke up the next day I think, to wander out of the sewer and find any survivors. Found the same girl who walked over me in roadside with Boone, apparently after I blacked out they found some dead OTA and looted ‘em, lucky bastards. Boone had a elite helmet and the chick who I eventually found out was named “Aadi” or “Sky-Light” as she prefers to be called, god knows why she prefers that fucked up name, kept goin’ to the treatment plant. I ain’t one to hold grudges no matter what so I forgave Aadi. Some weird shit happened including a random antlion exploding and hittin’ me in the face, giving human sex ed to Vek ‘nd finally, an OTA raid. We had Vek with us at the time ‘nd ‘bout three other folk. We heard a radio beep ‘nd we all scattered ‘nd dove behind crates Vek was lost for a sec and didn’t move, they broke open the doors and threw in a flash. They came in and made Vek get on the ground ‘nd kicked the crate I was behind, knocking me out AGAIN! I woke up and kicked the crate off me only to see a unit right in front of me with an AR2 pointed at Vek, he aimed at me and told me to face the wall. I thought I was done for, they were gonna kill me I thought, but apparently one o’ the people we had with us, “McDoughboy” is his last name, ‘least that’s what Aadi says, they took him out and I guess something happened with him that the unit guarding Vek left the room. We were alone, ‘nd there wasn’t no better chance to run. I checked the door to make sure the OTA wasn’t peekin’ and ran for the ladder to run through the back. Waited for Aadi and Vek with my MP7 out just in case; Aadi ran for her life and Vek lingered thinkin’ if he should try to help McDoughboy or not. I….had to convince him to leave ‘em…..there was no other way and so he agreed and we ran.
The End for now…
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:12:44 PM by =ExG= Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal