Author Topic: So I am thinking about donateing 45$ to the server, should I?  (Read 2724 times)

So I am thinking about donateing 45$ to the server, should I?
« on: August 06, 2012, 07:57:58 PM »
Okay so I just started playing this server and I do enjoy it...a lot, so I am thinking about giving some money to the server to help it and me out at the same time. Should I do it or should I wait?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So I am thinking about donateing 45$ to the server, should I?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 08:06:45 PM »
You wanting VIP/Gold?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »
Do it or wait, if those are the two options, why wait?

You'll have a shitload of benefits and if you enjoy playing the server(s) those benefits will really put you 'in the game'.
If you wait, however, you may not receive some benefits therefor your experience can be less then if you would donate.

And these benefits are global, so there's no 'one server donation' it's all of them.
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=hl2rpbenefits

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 09:24:32 PM »
I am wanting Gold, and the only reason why I would really wait is because there might be more options later on, other then that I am thinking about doing it

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »
I am wanting Gold, and the only reason why I would really wait is because there might be more options later on, other then that I am thinking about doing it

If any more options come available for gold like more benefits then you will automatically get them, not sure if this is what you mean't though.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »
Any new benefits will be given to current donators as well. There is always a chance at a new donator level but it wont be soon. And if one did come its only the difference in the price to make yourself one.

And you can always donate for the credits now and make your decision later. The credit shop makes it nice cause you can hold on to your credits as long as you want

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal