Author Topic: [06/22/2012] HRP Update  (Read 4330 times)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[06/22/2012] HRP Update
« on: June 22, 2012, 04:12:10 PM »

Server Update

• Added a Chemical Barrel 'job' in the Blue Harbor.
    • You get a 'job' to take a Chemical Barrel and dump it in the ocean near the Islands or the Red Harbor.
    • After you're done, you can come back to the Blue Harbor and talk to the NPC to get your money.
    • You can take the 'job' every 1-3 ingame days(that's every 24-72 minutes real-time).

Coast Guards must stop and arrest anyone who tries to polute the ocean with Chemical Barrels.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [06/22/2012] HRP Update
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
this seems pretty fun, thanks for the update Tomasas <3

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:13:47 PM »
I've tried it today. It doesn't earn that much money, but the important fact is that it adds something new to do.
So I'm happy with it. Good work.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »
Seems cool, another job to do, I hope it will attract more people to the server. I am going to hop on HRP right now and test it out  8)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 05:08:17 AM »
Good to see a new job... I was bored with the old ones tbh, looks good.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SirIsaac??¢?©

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 02:04:38 AM »
All these posts are from admins :P

Anyway, another job. Yey. :)

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 02:13:31 AM »
My question really is why was the Blue cargo container added to the blacklisted props list, I use those to create my boat.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »
My question really is why was the Blue cargo container added to the blacklisted props list, I use those to create my boat.
Huge block ships lag and they also look horrible. Also that prop is too easy to abuse and spam.
Stop assuming things.

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
Huge block ships lag and they also look horrible. Also that prop is too easy to abuse and spam.

Ah, okay, well I made mine look awesome and many liked the look of mine but I understand, not many can actually competently make one out of those props that look remotely nice.

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 04:33:27 PM »
Dude I thought that pic of the harbor was an aircraft character

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »
Dude I thought that pic of the harbor was an aircraft character

Would look kinda weird for an aircraft carrier.
Anyways, lets not get too off-topic here, as this has nothing to do with the update.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
Well now i have the inventory glitch + money,name,vehicel glitch now great now i cant even play.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 10:45:15 PM »
If you get bugs on HRP you should post them in the correct section (here http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=53.0) rather than posting here, you'll get more help there.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 08:34:02 AM »
Well now i have the inventory glitch + money,name,vehicel glitch now great now i cant even play.
I just checked the database and nothing is gone from your account.
Stop assuming things.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal