Author Topic: [6/10/2011] Forum Update  (Read 5653 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [6/10/2011] Forum Update
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 05:22:59 PM »
Yeah, no ban strike system.... Issue was on OC, it was not automatic removing banstrikes every month.  Causing a big slew of bullshitting.  Steamid is not needed but whatever rocks your boats by god add.

Might add a Ban Count system, where it just shows a count of all the bans over a specific amount of time.  Won't strike out, but gives admins a good idea.

Wouldn't be hard to do.. just make it so every time x is banned it adds a +1 to 'bans' in mySQL.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 05:24:44 PM »
Gunna do that, just going to make it at a certain ban length, 3 or 6 hours methinks.  Anyway, gunna do that and a few other things tonight when I get home from work.

Issue is: Ingame banning.  Can't edit that system right now.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
Can you set up CGMC's Rank script?

Rofl always doesnt seee me ask or tells me hes busy atm..

Would solve our problems with ranks on mc

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »
Can you set up CGMC's Rank script?

Rofl always doesnt seee me ask or tells me hes busy atm..

Would solve our problems with ranks on mc

PM me what you need me to do and I will see what I can do for ya.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 10:50:11 PM »
So what do you mean by TF2 backpacks? Is it for the tf2 server? sorry if this has already been posted, too lazy to check the second page :P
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 12:13:38 PM »
Yeah, no ban strike system.... Issue was on OC, it was not automatic removing banstrikes every month.  Causing a big slew of bullshitting.  Steamid is not needed but whatever rocks your boats by god add.

Might add a Ban Count system, where it just shows a count of all the bans over a specific amount of time.  Won't strike out, but gives admins a good idea.

Brilliant idea!  Will prevent people from lying about the amount of bans they have.

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »
So what do you mean by TF2 backpacks? Is it for the tf2 server? sorry if this has already been posted, too lazy to check the second page :P
If you play TF2 you get items they save in an online database. They will apply every server you visit. You can watch what you have.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal