Author Topic: Team Fortress Two Server  (Read 6906 times)

Offline Wish

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team Fortress Two Server
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
TF2 was my first steam game too. I played that for a few years. It was hella fun. I think I'll give it a shot when I get back to my computer. I don't think my netbook can run it.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
Pretty nice TF2 server I recommend playing here instead of HG or Edge.

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 10:21:12 PM »
hello can i buy admin on tf2???

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »
hello can i buy admin on tf2???
yes you can. send 20$ to mrt638@gmail.com

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 11:13:05 PM »
I dont play it often, but you may see me on there.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »
And how is roffle able to make moneybout of this! I mean gmod ok you can implement vip/gold ,admin on some but tf2 i don't see how he would be able to make money out of it and i mean you need to have money for the upkeep/renting servers right?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 01:53:22 AM »
And how is roffle able to make moneybout of this! I mean gmod ok you can implement vip/gold ,admin on some but tf2 i don't see how he would be able to make money out of it and i mean you need to have money for the upkeep/renting servers right?

Its not about making money. You dont make cash on the TF2 server, its just there for fun.

They rent a full server box. They could set up 10 TF2 servers if they wanted. They can set up 20 servers if they wanted (just gotta make sure the box can handle it).

They pay one amount of cash each month and they basicly got a computer in another country to host servers from. Its simple really.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

Its not about making money. You dont make cash on the TF2 server, its just there for fun.

They rent a full server box. They could set up 10 TF2 servers if they wanted. They can set up 20 servers if they wanted (just gotta make sure the box can handle it).

They pay one amount of cash each month and they basicly got a computer in another country to host servers from. Its simple really.

I know that but i mean they need to pay monthly put in a few months the money is going to be gone and then what? I mean you can better be carefull about spending their money or they will not be able to pay for the servers if i'm right...

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
DU REEPLEHS WURK??/???// back slash

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Wow this is out of the blue.

Wish i had TF2 now :(

Dont worry TF2 IS FREE now :D but i did buy it ....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal