Author Topic: OCRP map change  (Read 6755 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP map change
« on: July 04, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
We'll be switching the main OCRP server back to evocity_v2d. I know a lot of you aren't too happy about this, but we're not getting past 20 players during the US time which is a major issue. If you read the news thread a few days ago(this), I mentioned a serious server. This server will be on either rp_evocity_v33x or rp_evocity2_v1p, which I'll be making a poll soon to decide on. I apologize for the map change and I hope a serious server can make it up to you guys(which should be ready in about a week, we'll see)

Edit: Back on V33x, obviously, V2D wasn't the issue here.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:36:21 AM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP map change
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »
I guess its fine that we are switching the map now when the US time can barely hit 20 players but id really get upset if we wont have the other server on 33x :/

When will the poll happend and cant you not just have the poll in this thread?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »
R.I.P. Mature OCRP....  Back to the retarded downs kids breaking rules non stop on a old map.

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 07:00:32 PM »
R.I.P. Mature OCRP....  Back to the retarded downs kids breaking rules non stop on a old map.
Did you not read the thread? We're going to have a serious server.
I guess its fine that we are switching the map now when the US time can barely hit 20 players but id really get upset if we wont have the other server on 33x :/

A few people wanted evo2 so I figured I might as well make a poll for it. Doubt it'll win, but meh.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »

A few people wanted evo2 so I figured I might as well make a poll for it. Doubt it'll win, but meh.

Hahah funny joke serious OCRP...  So like OC a second OCRP map with 5-10 people on.

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »

Hahah funny joke serious OCRP...  So like OC a second OCRP map with 5-10 people on.
You still didn't read what I said. The rules will be enforced a lot more and there will be additional rules for it. Sure, it won't be HL2RP serious, but it isn't going to be a mingefest like lite will most likely be. I'm not just going to put up a second server and expect it to have players, trust me on that. I'll find a way.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »
It's summer, everybody is going on vacations. But if you get the same problem on the old map, promise me/us you will change it back to v33x?

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »
It's summer, everybody is going on vacations. But if you get the same problem on the old map, promise me/us you will change it back to v33x?
Sure, should have mentioned that in the OP.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 01:07:21 AM »
cant wait.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline Boelens |????ž?|

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 07:05:55 AM »
Yay... Light RP wich will be full with DMers and then serious RP for those who like serious RP with about 5 players. Waste of money imo.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
Yay... Light RP wich will be full with DMers and then serious RP for those who like serious RP with about 5 players. Waste of money imo.

Waste of money? We dont by servers, we have a box. Rofl could set up 10 OCRP servers without paying a single dollar extra.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »

Waste of money? We dont by servers, we have a box. Rofl could set up 10 OCRP servers without paying a single dollar extra.

That would be lolzy.

Offline ??¬Elite Cow??¬

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:56 AM »
I am telling you its Exiled servers..

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 05:22:48 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ

But.. what IS the issue then? :o

Good to be back on v33x.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 07:04:56 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ

But.. what IS the issue then? :o

Good to be back on v33x.

Woohoo...
The issue: DUUUH Vacation. Some people are gone on vacation by now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal