Author Topic: [6/22/11] Deathrun Update  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[6/22/11] Deathrun Update
« on: June 22, 2011, 09:27:47 AM »

Catalyst Gaming Deathrun

• Added VIPs and Gold Members now get thier bonus points for killing enemies aswell.
  • Added Special VIP and Gold Member groups to pointshop. (Further added items can be Gold or VIP only)
  • Changed SA to Super Admin in the scoreboard
  • Added Amount of deaths are now decided by the amount of players on the server. (Not just 2 deaths anymore)
    • 0 - 7 = 2 Deaths
    • 7 - 15 = 3 Deaths
    • 15 - 21 = 4 Deaths
    • 21 - Max Players = 6 Deaths.
  • Added Name Tags. They show your name and your rank.
  • Fixed The final issues with the chat box (Thanks to Tomasas)
  • Fixed [PointShop] Trails now works every round. Not just the first one (Hurray for this!)
  • Changed Pointshop models no longer overwrites your model if your a death.
  • Removed [PointShop] About menu. Outdated and no longer needed as everything has been changed/fixed.
  • Changed [PointShop] The popup showing your points now stays there for 15 seconds insted of 5.
  • Removed The annoying "You will be respawned once the round is over" notify spam each round.
  • Added New gold member system. Type !gold and you can get your 50,000 points, but only once. (This will be added to the other servers aswel)
  • Fixed Hats, Heads or Masks no longer show when your dead or spectator
  • Changed [Name Tags] The name box now sizes after the lenght of your name.
  • Changed [Name Tags] Administrator, Super Admin, Owner and DEV colors are now flashing.
  • Fixed When the other team leaves the game now restarts correctly.

The Deathrun benefit page has been updated. Check it out: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=cgdrbenefits

Any problems with the update? Please report them at http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=113.0

Known Bugs
Trails still shows when your dead
Give, Set and Take points commands does not work.
Issue with some maps. Do !voteskip or /voteskip in the chat to get away from it.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Re: [6/22/11] Deathrun Update
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
The voteskip is very useful, but still fix the maps before you release them.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 10:34:56 AM »
The voteskip is very useful, but still fix the maps before you release them.

Blame Its Max Blad for that. Everytime i ask him to do the maps with me (would take me 5 days to do it myself because there are so many possitions that i gotta get) he says not now hurr.

Maps will HOPEFULLY be fixed and added (around 20-30 new maps is what im talking about) in the next update.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:36 AM »
Why not remove maps which aren't already setup correctly?..

Then there will be no maps

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 11:33:20 AM »
Why not remove maps which aren't already setup correctly?..

Then there will be no maps

Not true. Only 2 maps are fucked up. One being dustzone and the other one i forgot about.

Dustzone is not even added in the spawning possition (il remove that in a second) and the other one i forgot the name of but its the death spawning in the roof at thier spawn which il sort in the next update.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 11:34:38 AM »
  • Added Amount of deaths are now decided by the amount of players on the server. (Not just 2 deaths anymore)
    • 0 - 7 = 2 Deaths
    • 7 - 15 = 3 Deaths
    • 15 - 21 = 4 Deaths
0-3: 1 death

Makes it a bit better

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »
    • 0 - 7 = 2 Deaths
    • 7 - 15 = 3 Deaths
    • 15 - 21 = 4 Deaths
0-3: 1 death

Makes it a bit better

Oh yeah. Derp me. Will add for the next update.[/list]

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »
Things like the Scoreboard textures need to be FastDL'ed, cause for some reason, I still cant see them.  And why is the admin only skin 500k points?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal