Author Topic: HL2RP and OCRP  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HL2RP and OCRP
« on: March 06, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »
I've never been on either of them. I've only played HRP the entire time i've been on CG. I tried to get on OCRP once but I left while it was loading because of the many downloads I had to wait through. Are they good? What are they like? Do you recommend me to try playing on them?
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP and OCRP
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 02:00:08 PM »
I would recommend you check out OCRP 2 when it is out! As I absolutely loved OCRP. It is just a great gamemode where you can do so much stuff. Be a cop, be a firefighter, grow drugs and make stores selling loads of different things.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »
Right now OCRP is full of bugs due to GM13 so its hardly ever used. Once OCRP2 comes out though, we hope it will flourosh once again. Its truely is a fantastic gamemode and will be even more fantastic with all the new stuff in version 2. Keep one thing in mind though. The server will be semi-serious so rules and regulations will be more strict then hl2rp, but not as strict.

HL2RP is a strictly serious roleplay server with certain rules and reulations. Its basically like living in the HL2 universe and being able to do things to the utmost realistic point. You have to rp emotions, pain, injury, and fear. The goal is to develop your character. Its basically like writing a book as you play.

You can do almost anything you want, that fits within realism and canonical reglations. You can choose to be loyal to the union or even join the civil protection team. You can choose to be against the union and try to corrupt it. You can hide from the union because you just want some freedom again. You can choose to stay in the city or leave to the outlands which are currently in the mountains.

The city is more of an oppression metropolic rp where outlands is more of a dangerous survival rp.

Offline Alm

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
ORCP is clearly the best if you ask me, but you need to download a lot of things before you can play, your going to love it even tho theres a lot of bugs right now on OCRP2.

5% warning issued for posting in a thread whose last reply was more than 15 days ago (Necroposting).  Thread has been locked to avoid more necroposting.  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:02:34 PM by Hazard Time - RIP Thorgerson »

Offline GamingDxR

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »
i my self have only played OCRP

5% warning for unconstructive post.  The thread was asking about opinions on OCRP and HL2RP, not who played which.  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 02:26:26 PM by Hazard Time »

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »
Who unlocked this thread?  That or I forgot to lock it the first time.  Locking/relocking as this thread died a long time ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal