Author Topic: Demitri's Log Database. (A Computer Log)  (Read 1558 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Demitri's Log Database. (A Computer Log)
« on: December 12, 2011, 09:42:21 AM »

COMPUTECH INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
COPYRIGHT COMPUTECH INDUSTRIES

USER LOG DATABASE
--------------------------
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0001

// Imputed by user; ADMINISTRATOR

Right... So, I finally managed to get this darn machine working. This computer is ages and will NOT be capable of much besides... keeping this database. Oh, and I don't think I will have enough power to keep this thing on for long, since I'm using a make-shift generator. Anyways, first things first. I'll be keeping this database to use as logs, just to keep track of what goes on... In these... Outlands. 

I dont know if possible, but it will be a primary objective to establish some sort of connection to anyone else, hopefully able to assemble a community. It's always better to stick together... Or die together.  Gah! I keep getting off track, this log is supposed to be about keeping track... Ugh... Well, let's start this, shall we?

So, there isn't really anyone out here except for a few mice and roaches... It's quite depressing, really. The weather seems nice, seems clear. I don't expect any of those 'storms' either, which is good. Besides those giant bugs, everything seems nice and safe. I also managed to snatch a sample of blood and it's leg (surprisingly easy to snap off), which will be critical to my studies. No sign of Overwatch anywhere. I think the area is in the clear for now (besides those bugs).

Anyways, I`m signing off for now.

The one and only,
Dr. Krustchev.

>SAVING FILE: LOG 0001

// Signing off user; ADMINISTRATOR
// Exiting; USER LOG DATABASE
// SHUTTING DOWN

>
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:29:26 PM by ChristmasBluff »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Demitri's Log Database. (A Computer Log)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:42 AM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0002

Just a quick update here. The past few weeks I thought I had been alone out here, I finally found a living... Human. There is a man who calls himself 'Craze'. I honestly question his sanity, but it's nice to see another friendly face- Ehm... It's nice to see a face out here... Anyways, I've been seeing papers plastered up against walls around here talking about this 'Clinic'. I've been trying trying to find it, but I can't see anything. I would go further, but I don't think it's safe yet. Maybe if I establish a connection with someone and confirm it's safe, I'll head out there.  For now, I'll stay here.

Oh, and on and a little update on that giant... Bug. While inspecting the one that I found dead, I found some sort of found some sort of larvae on him. It  emitted some sort of a bioluminescence which was quite similar to a firefly. While it did that it also seemed to be some sort of chirping call. I'll need to study these animals further. Ah, but  'Craze' told me that they usually can be found underground in a hive. I asked him if it would be possible for me to head down to one, but he explained that they are guarded by... These even larger bugs.

Anyways, I'm signing off again.

The one and only,
Dr. Krustchev.

>SAVING FILE: LOG 0002

// SHUTTING DOWN

>
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:30:00 PM by ChristmasBluff »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0003

Well... Another update.

There seems to be a large amount of overwatch activity in the area. I am taking down the computers for a few days to stay low. I'm turning off all power and throwing and the lights are going off. I have gathered enough food to last me a week, so I think I am fine. Hopefully in that time some more people will have found there ways into this place... And by the time I get out we will be able to actually meet each other. The only thing I'm worried about is that man 'Craze' getting me caught and ratting me out. He probably wouldn't be able to though, due to the merciless and terrorist ways they use. Which is good I guess... Maybe he will even be able to draw attention away from me. Hmph...

Anyways, on another note everything is normal out here. No signs of the storms, the bugs seem to have a low population in this area, still very lonely out here and not much activity out here in the first place. Gah... So lonely...

And... Yeah, I'm signing off for the week.

The one and only,
Dr. Krustchev.

>SAVING FILE: LOG 0003

// SHUTTING DOWN

>
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:04:58 AM by ChristmasBluff1405 »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0004

Yet another update...

Well, I guess you can say I just got back from 'hibernation'. I had some good rest from that few days. I don't even know how much time has gone bye, but it's night time now. And if I'm correct, those overwatch are gone by now. Sadly, it's still very lonely out here. Perhaps if I can maybe search for them myself, I would find someone.

Anyways, those bugs seem to have the ability to jump up into the air then glide down unharmed. It's somewhat of a weakness for them, saying you have good aim. What I'm saying is, if one of them jumps you can easily use that to your advantage and shoot one of them down. A strategy I will probably find myself using. And also, the weather is clear out here. Still no signs of the storms. It's getting pretty dry out here although, I have found a un-reliable source of water. There is a lake near an old 'station'. I'll probably be getting most of my water from there. As for food, I have about a months worth left. Hopefully I'll find more people before that runs out. I'm going to be using the least I can, hopefully preserving it for long enough.

I haven't seen 'Craze' in a while. I'm have mixed feelings for him. I can't tell if I can trust him or not. Either way, someone like him isn't a good idea to have around... Even though it's so very lonely out here.

Anyways... Signing off again.

The one and only,
Dr. Krustchev.

>SAVING FILE: LOG 0004

// SHUTTING DOWN

>
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:07:10 AM by ChristmasBluff1405 »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0001

Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling quite happy this morning. I met some new faces at the 'clinic'. Finally, I took a step out of my area and found some new beings. I knew it was worth it. I must watch out though, I don't want to get my social business infront of my personal affairs.  I guess it's only nice to help out though, no? I mean, make a few connections here and there, meet some new people and befriend them. They may just save your life one day. Most of them seemed nice though, I forget some of their names since it was late at night when I did find them, but all in all they seemed quite honest and kind.

I just want to say something about this 'Craze' though. If I find him following me anymore, he's a goner. He keeps 'stalking' me. I'm just sick and tired of it. Next foot he lays near my I will bl-... Excuse me. Continuing though, I'll try and establish my base of connections within this 'clinic'. Also, a slight sign of a storm headed near by. I couldn't tell if it was 'that' type of storm or just a normal one. I'll guess we will just have to wait and see.

Wait... I hear footsteps... I'll be right back

*the computer shuts off.*

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:06:10 AM by ChristmasBluff1405 »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0005

I feel so alive.

'Craze' tried to kill me! The man has gone crazy! Maybe that's where he got his name. I have locked him up in a cage though, somewhat of an unbreakable cage. The only way to get out is to have access to the key, so I think I'm fine. I've heard of these men known as 'slave-keepers'. They are probably not to far from here, so I'll probably get rid of 'Craze' by selling him. Hopefully we can make a good deal on a valuable piece of technology. Maybe something that will even let me establish that connection, hopefully they have -something- good. Maybe even a completely new computer, now that idea I like.

Oh, and a quick report. According to one of the people at the clinic, a storm is headed this way. I might as well work on sheltering everything I own, so that after this I can keep using it. I've never actually seen a storm close up though, so this might be a good educational experience. Hopefully not just a full blown disaster. That would be... Disastrous. Heh.

The one and only,
Dr. Krustchev.

>SAVING FILE: LOG 0005

// SHUTTING DOWN

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:06:44 AM by ChristmasBluff1405 »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:17 PM »

USER LOG DATABASE
>OPENING FILE: LOG 0006

Well, finally. I've found MANY people. The fact of how many is amazing. They've almost 'appointed' me as the 'Geek'... Haha.... Well, anyways, I've been shown to a computer and another desk job. I've managed to bring this old machine over though, seeing as they can access my personal stuff on the other computer they've showed me. I honestly didn't know that many people were out here. I could of sworn, there was almost fifty people. Quite an amazing site at first... But then... Something got out of hand. These 'head-crab' pods began crashing all over the area. We immediately locked down and secured everyone with us. The problem is, not -everyone- wanted to stay. So, most began to try and break out which would breach out security. And well, it did.

After a while though, things went back to normal. I can't remember how long it took, possibly two days to a week. I don't know how long exactly, though.

Anyways,

Dr. Demitri signing off.

SAVING FILE: LOG 0006

// SHUTTING DOWN

>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal