Author Topic: I... I think I'm done...  (Read 2727 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I... I think I'm done...
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
This will... Most definitely turn into a complete flame/rage/hate fest but I must say this:

If the admins don't kick into boost mode soon enough, this community will go down the shit hole. A lot of you will probably say "EXPLAIN" or "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?" but it's true. I don't think that everything will go wrong YET but if we do not switch in to high gear stuff will go bad.  This community is like a toddler, leave it on it's own for too long and it will eventually fall off something and die. Take too much care of it and the next time that your not there it will cry. I've really got no role in this community so not a lot of you will care, oh well. To remind you, this is not just me leaving because " Imad" but because of other communities and personal things. (HL2RP is generally boring).

Well anyways, once things get less... "Stupid" I'll come right back if I'm still welcomed and have a interest in HL2RP.

still active on forums

inb4 shitstorm

5% warning for spamming spoilers.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 11:47:19 AM by LeoMarr »

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I... I think I'm done...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:40:43 AM »
Switching into high gear is pretty vague.. what do you think should happen?

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 11:45:01 AM »
Switching into high gear is pretty vague.. what do you think should happen?

Generally the CCA to get there shit together, it's a huge mess! All the RCTs I see barely care and just want a gun, 04s are pretty much the same. 03+ are just doing nothing and all the divisions are screwed up. There is no organization what so ever. besides the updates here and there, no organization. None.

I really want to come back, very bad! But I can't... Not until things are fixed.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »
Generally the CCA to get there shit together, it's a huge mess! All the RCTs I see barely care and just want a gun, 04s are pretty much the same. 03+ are just doing nothing and all the divisions are screwed up. There is no organization what so ever. besides the updates here and there, no organization. None.

I really want to come back, very bad! But I can't... Not until things are fixed.

Things are being set in motion by multiple people, it's just taking time.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »

That may be true but explain what you mean by that. That also does not mean that everything is fine now either.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:40:32 PM »

That may be true but explain what you mean by that. That also does not mean that everything is fine now either.

THINGS
TAKE
TIME

I'm one of the people that have big ideas and plans, but writing them and putting them into motion as well as getting them authorised takes time, a lot of the organisation improves with the updates, the most recent I've been working with karma/RTLK discussing the CCAs organisation in terms of datapages.
Refer to the old complaint thread, updates happen and shit gets done, just don't complain if it happens in your timezone.

/rant.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »

THINGS
TAKE
TIME

I'm one of the people that have big ideas and plans, but writing them and putting them into motion as well as getting them authorised takes time, a lot of the organisation improves with the updates, the most recent I've been working with karma/RTLK discussing the CCAs organisation in terms of datapages.
Refer to the old complaint thread, updates happen and shit gets done, just don't complain if it happens in your timezone.

/rant.

I've been here for 8 months, the first 2 thinking that thing would get changed... but no... I'm done.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »
Just to point out, I guess you mean you want the CCA to gear up, not the admins? As that are two different subjects.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

THINGS
TAKE
TIME

/rant.

I've been here for 8 months, the first 2 thinking that thing would get changed... but no... I'm done.
Cya then.
I guess I'll just add you to the list of "People who left before the real change started happening."
Maybe it's taken 8 months to get this far, planning, inplementing, coding, you know, a start, Something you should accept that people are doing, or maybe you're just being like everyone else who makes these Crying leave threads being childish and frankly, stupid. "OMG CCA SUX U SO DISORGANISED I HATE IT I LEAVE OMG".
Why did you stay for 8 months? If you gave up thinking that it would change in 2? Or ar you that shallow?
Run away crying, sure, but when you've realised what you've thrown away and you come back, don't expect open arms from the people that are fixing everything for you.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 05:04:49 PM »
Leave threads aren't allowed.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal