Author Topic: Daniel's computer.  (Read 1169 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Daniel's computer.
« on: March 04, 2012, 10:45:46 AM »

>ACCESSING DATABASE...
 >ACCESS GRANTED...
 >LOADING FILE: FIRST DAY...
 >LOADED...

----------------------------------------------------

>COMPUTECH INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
>COPYRIGHT COMPUTECH INDUSTRIES
>IMPUTED BY USER; DANIEL.

Well, this is gonna' be hard to start off. Me, Sully, Samantha, and a few others decided to set up at the Beles town. We took this abandoned garage and cleaned it out, then made it our 'Command Post'. We set up a few computers that were around, and managed to find a generator and some communication devices. I'm dealing with all the Tech right now, making sure everything is working properly. Besides that, I think the Liberation Movement is coming up alright. We've gotten a few people to join our cause, and Samantha's father's old air-boat to start up. It took a while, and a few trips to the Alliance bunker, but we finally got it started.

I've noticed a few things on my travels around the Outlands. Some things that I wish I never saw. I saw this one sign, it said something like 'Beanland' or something... An obvious sign of people. So, as I approached this 'Beanland', I could see two men, that I'm pretty sure were eating some human meat. Gross. Another thing I've noticed is highly radioactive spots around the Outlands, things I'll just refer to as 'Spots' for now. Most of them are probably the result of Combine Shellings or other weird Combine technology. Either then that, it looks like Combine have been doing some recon. I saw more then a few Combine cloaked, distorting the foliage as they walk past it. I probably should just stay out of their way for now, until I find enough information on them.

Me and Samantha also decided that it would be a good idea to drop by the city sometimes soon; find out all that we can. If we do go, we'll try and fine their weaknesses and their strengths. Know how to defend against them. That is the key to survival right now, that and food... Which reminds me, I'm hungry as heck. I've got a can of beans sitting right beside me and I can't wait to chow down. So bye for now.

Daniel signing off.

> SAVING FILE...
> FILE SAVED...
> SHUTTING DOWN...

>

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:00:31 AM by skopa »

Re: Daniel's computer.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »
// I think you can select a check-box to disable smileys in the post.
It's for the ??????

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:50:07 AM »
// I think you can select a check-box to disable smileys in the post.
It's for the ??????

// Holy fuck fast reply. :P But yeah, I fixed it. Something weird happened while I was making it, and I guess I forgot to take it out. Anyways, fixed.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
Yay he mentioned Beanland :D
<--- I play as Beans.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal