Author Topic: Coulter Derkoh's Journal  (Read 860 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Coulter Derkoh's Journal
« on: January 11, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
Day 1... For the Journal.

Well, I've decided to do one of these 'Journals'. With free time on my hands as well as some old dirty notebook found in a dumpster, it has inspired me to do this. Also, if I die I'll have some sort of story to pass on, and be one of those 'legacies' that everyone loves... Haha, probably not. Anyways, I'll start with the first day with said journal.

Alright, I'll start with the beginning of today. Well, I woke up after sleeping in some concrete tube with cardboard in it. For some reason, I was feeling extra paranoid that day, and locked the fencing around it, but for some reason someone had climbed over the fencing, and completely breached my privacy. Quite disgusting, really. A man cannot get any sleep can he? Hmm, afterwards I was greeted by two 'space-goats', or what ever you call them. They tried many times to explain to me that they are called, 'Xenoth-something,something', but that's way to hard to memorize. I've got enough to focus on.

Later on, I met up with Kane again, we talked for a bit, not much really. The old shack has gotten some improvements, although I plan on expanding on from it. Perhaps adding some sort of 'hidden' area. From here on the day was pretty relaxed though. I sat down, had a drink and tuned into some propaganda. Some 'interview' with the Civil Administrator. Fucking bullshit I tell you. Anyways, I'm off for today.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:53:24 AM by Bluff »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal