Author Topic: [DENIED] Michael Esposito's Civil Authority Application  (Read 923 times)

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Michael Esposito's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:34:10 PM »
Michael Esposito's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mike :P

IC Character Name: Michael Esposito

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
I have nothing to do in the City, I'm new, I have no friends, no family left. I was bored, had a boring roommate, until he was killed. Then it was just me, by myself, I looked around the City, looking for a [legal] job. I have never thought of being a civil protector. I kept searching the city, did some jobs, but the pay was not enough. As I was looking for a friend, I encountered a lot of trouble makers. Some people even tried getting me to join their gang. I refused. I was getting stressed, and mad, about these, troublemakers, until, it hit me. I said to myself "Who needs friends, when I can be a Civil Protector, getting rid of these trouble makers. As a Civil Protector, I can meet new people, get back in shape, and be lawful like I always was.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Respectful, Strict, Determined, Intelligent, Cold, Sense of Humor.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
OOCLY: It would be fun, even though I'm a Civil Protector on another server, and use to be one on another server. I always wanted to be a Combine on CG because CG's HL2RP server is very popular, and all my friends play it. If I'm accepted, I'll go on CG more than my other servers. I just love being Civil Protection, it makes me feel like a boss, haha.
ICCLY: It would teach Michael respect, he would always love to learn something new, he would always like beating troublemakers. Michael just hates trouble makers and as a Civil Protector, he can finally show them how much he hates them.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Born in Orlando, Flordia, Michael grew up in a rich neighborhood, his father was a lawyer, and his mother was a chef at a 5 star resturant. They made sure Michael would get the best education he can ever had. So he was sent to private schools. He was a smart, quiet, student, he loved reading, math, and biology. When he was in the 12th grade, his private school was burnt down over-night and he had to be sent to a public school for the last 4 months of school. Michael was bullied, and beaten and robbed at his highschool. His parents were concered so his father sued the school and demanded that Michael would have a adult with him at all times, his fathers wish was granted. Michael was embarrous becacause a adult had to be with him at all times and kids were making fun of him. On the last day of school, Michael has missed the bus, and left his cellphone at home, so he had to walk home. While Michael was walking home, he was mugged by some of the bullies at school, they have tooken money his father has given him, and they have beaten him up. When Michael came home, his parents said this to him "It's over now, they will not hurt you anymore" Michael soon went to college to become a lawyer just like his father. Michael was a smart, succesful, wise student, and then he graduated. He has met a girl named Ashley and soon to become married to her, and had a child, it was a boy, named David. Michaels life was great. Until, the 7 hour war occured. Michael lost his child, and his wife was transferred to City 23 and Michael was sent to City 18. Michael was alone, sad, nothing to live for, he has lost everything, his parents, that have been killed, his wife, and his son David that has been killed. Until one day, he was transferred to City 45. He found is a nice, quiet city, but he noticed a lot of trouble makers that were bothering him and others, he got more mad each day, he was forgotten his wife, and child, and he had to let people know that trouble makers were not tollerated, so he had nothing to live for, so he signed up for Civil Protection...

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never been a CCA

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 8 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 7 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 5 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was once a rebellion on a server my friend use to own. It was me, and 5 other people, VS. 14 CCA online, and 3 overwatch. Our goal was to kidnap the CA, Dr. James Hania. We waited until a recruit opened the Nextus door, then we killed him and ran in. It was a long battle, and we finally killed to 2 overwatch that was guarding the CA. He had a gun so he shot one of the rebellions, Hanna McBride, in the head, we ended up shooting him in his right hand. We knocked him out, and made our way out of the nextus. We went back to P3, and about 10 Overwatch was online, they sweeped P3. We ended up killing the CA, after that, we were all killed.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Esposito
CID: 45009
Height: 6'5
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 155
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: ADHD
Mental Advantages: None
Notable Qualities: Respectful, Strict, Determined, Intelligent, Cold, Sense of Humor.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I was apprehended once for crossing the barrier, I was beaten.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No, I'm a citizen.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I have nothing to do in the City, I'm new, I have no friends, no family left. I was bored, had a boring roommate, until he was killed, then it was just me, by myself, I looked around the City, looking for a [legal] job. I have never thought of being a civil protector. I kept searching the city, did some jobs, but the pay was not enough. As I was looking for a friend, I encountered a lot of trouble makers, some people even tried getting me to join their gang. I refused. I was getting stressed, and mad, about these, troublemakers, until, it hit me. I said to myself "Who needs friends, when I can be a Civil Protector, getting rid of these trouble makers.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Michael Esposito hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:35:28 PM by RTLK »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Michael Esposito's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:35:25 PM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Michael Esposito
Citizen Identification Number: 45009

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant fails to meet post count limit (10/15). OOC Question 1) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 1 sentence). OOC Question 3) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 2 sentences). ||::>

// Note: Question 1 in the OOC section is not paragraphed.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.2.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal