Author Topic: <::||522 Private Logs||::>  (Read 9094 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||522 Private Logs||::>
« on: September 17, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Self
Subject: First Day

<::|| So, first day as a Recruit. It is... very different compared to the Civil Workers Union. I spent half of my day training and half of my time patrolling with other units. It has also been a very interesting day. The plaza went to a Code Red to look for some man with al ead pipe, who eventually died I believe.

However, I have to admit I regretted what I had to do during the tour I was given. I was made to beat some man, who was blind and was cowering in a corner. Not only that, I witnessed him get shot... multiple times... turned into a lump of gore... it acctually made me feel a bit sick at first. It's probably something I'm going to have to get used to.

Well this is my first log as a Recruit... ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting RCT.522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 07:58:29 PM by Scroogebott1405 »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 07:39:20 PM »
// You should never of switched :(
// But still, ok log...

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »
DIVISION: UNIFORM

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Subject: None

<::|| Thought I'd log again on what's been happening so far during my Recruit stage.

The other day, I finished all my training, and double checked. Now I have to wait until the 24th of this month cycle to apply for a division. Another thing about this day is that I went on 10-50 with 793, which ended up with him fooling around, him stopping me from exiting through a door in District 1, and him picking up a box, pushing citizens AND ME around with it. Now I see why I didn't see half the recruits anymore as a Worker...

Today has been... interesting. I was ordered to... beat a citizen up in a Cell by a High Command Unit. I'm still not used to this yet, but I guess I'll have to live with it soon and get used to it. I also ended up witnessing TWO amputations today, which was unpleasant to watch... and I fear the day I will have to do my first amputation.

Anyway, this is 522, signing off. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting RCT.522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 12:06:52 AM »
DIVISION: UNION

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000003

<::|| So, my 5th day in the CCA. I don't have much to write about today.

Earlier, I had an honor to patrol with the Commander himself, 88740. As we patrolled, the lights began to fluctuate in the city and next thing, the glass started smashing. I put myself in front of the Commander, and I got struck by a shard of glass! I had to get some medical treatment on it which was done by 803, which involved removing the scarring tissue from the wound and stitching it back up. Now I just have to wait about a day and the stitching should have gone.

Soon I shall have completed my seven dasy as a Recruit! ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting RCT.522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-03.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Send To: Self[asdf]

<::|| So... this has been interesting since I last logged something in here.

I'll start with the fact I am now 03 of UNION since I last logged something in here. I've had to kill... a few citizens from orders, and I think the feeling of regretting beating someone has gone now, since I've had to do it often.

Let's talk about City 18. Well first, I awoke to what seemed like an average day, citizens being citizens, loyalists being loyalists, and units being units. During a patrol, I started hearing explosions what sounded like it was coming from District 2. Next thing I knew, the City was being bombarded by Headcrab Canisters, destroying buildings left, right, and center. Orders were to get everybody to the Train Station, and to board a Razor Train.

Next, I woke up in a familiar but unfamiliar setting. I knew I was in a Nexus, but the layout was different. Stepping out of the Nexus was a completely different City, known as City 11. It's more tighter than City 18, but I've got used to it now. Not long after we had settled here, some City 20 units showed up. All I heard was some chatter on the radio about our City Administrator being a bad person or something, and next thing he broadcasted again, but with no visual feed, as I remember it, he looked like he had the hell beaten out of him. I was ordered to follow the Acting Officer of GRID at the time, 423, and we entered the HCMR, to discover the City 20 units, 435 and some other units. Next thing, 435 had his leg blasted by a .357 revolver from one of the City 20 units, 777 I think it was. He did a coin flip to see whether 435 lives or dies, fortunately he lived. We were told by the Sector Commander that City 20 were refugees and takes orders from nobody other than the Universal Union.

That is pretty much it for the time, I'll log some more later when I can. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||APEX-04.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 04:46:49 AM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000005
Subject: Division Change

<::|| Well, I've transfered Divisions. I have gone from being Rank 03 of UNION to Rank 04 of APEX. At first I didn't have recommendation or approval from UNION High Command, but during the talk with Officer 313, the Sector Commander himself approved of the transfer. Also meant I had to get rid of my good ol' MP7 and Medium-Grade Kevlar, but I will try to make this division proud... ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-02.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000006

<::|| Well, for starters, I went back to UNION, and I am now the rank of 02. I also have new duties to command lower-ranking units now and have also gained my training and permit to train recruits, which I've had to do a couple of times.  Not much else either, so I'll log some other time. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-OfC.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 04:50:43 AM »
CLEARANCE: OfC

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000007

<::|| Well it has been a while since I even last looked at my own logs. I can't even remember when I was some worker... or much of my recruit stage anymore, but ah well. I am now the Officer of UNION, and have been so for a couple of day cycles now. My duties so far have been to train the units in this division, command units by delegating them tasks or orders and fulfilling the standard directives myself.

However, yesterday day cycle I had to yell and discipline a unit, 203, for failing rations protocol. It also lead to the cancellation of rations because of this and because the citizens were malcompliant scum. The unit decided to give a ration to a citizen who applying with the name 'The Giggler'... SERIOUSLY? I was outraged that the unit did not even question it or anything, but gave him a ration... so I cancelled the rations and called 203 into the High Command Meeting Room, where he was yelled at for his actions, and I angrily threw a blackmark pin at him. If I could, I would punish the unit by restricting him to do rations for a week cycle, but that is not implemented or anything so I cannot.

More will be logged later but for now I must rest and as always, have a nice day. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-OfC.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »
CLEARANCE: OfC

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000008

<::|| <START VOICE LOG> Since I haven't logged in a while, I might as well update myself on what has been going on lately... though I no longer understand the reason to log to myself and read my own past anymore. I do not remember... the feeling of my past anymore. I do not even remember much of these times with the... Civil Workers Union... anymore. I have learnt not to be more lenient towards them for being there before I enlisted in the CCA, but to treat them as if they were a piece of... of something under my boot that I could smear all over the wall, just like the trash we have to call 'Citizens', though I would personally rather call them by other names.

I have been regularly checking the Union datafiles that are stored within the database, and on the files containing information about who is considered for promotion, digits I will not disclose to you, or myself, or whatever... I seem to be one of the only units even using this system, apart from one other unit who also opened up one discussion datapage. And recently as I awoke in stasis for a short period, I received a message that our own Divisional Leader, the one who recruited me into the CCA, the one who trained me at the beginning, and has always been there throughout my time here, has now gone...

Now I will stop the talking to a diary log, and head back to statis... <END VOICE LOG> ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-DvL.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:11:23 AM »
CLEARANCE: DvL

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000009
Subject: DvL Position, Evaluation

<::|| Looks like I am now the Divisional Leader of UNION. It appears 252, the one I used to look up to since I was a Recruit, was nothing more than a complete -CENSORED-. He wiped the UNION training data files before he went. Therefore I remade the deleted data with a few adjustments and some future alterations to come. I will be evaluating my units now to see how capable and effective they are of doing their directives at their current rank, and change if they cannot handle it as I see fit. I will also need to find someone to replace my old Officer rank, which I will also be looking out for. I must see where 713 has gone to lately, as he seems to hardly be on duty lately. If he is incapable of maintaining his directives, he will also... unfortunately... have to be replaced.

This is myself, talking to myself in a log since nobody else apart from the highest ranks now will read, signing off. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000009
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »
// Chance you can get leo's 252 char removed from roster, is sorta annoying+confusing.
what

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 11:53:15 AM »
ill do it later

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
I told Leo where I went. As for you, you don't really need to know, I've been busy and that's it.
I don't appreciate being threatened to be replaced. Especially since I've been off for
LESS THAN 24 HOURS
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:47:59 PM by Lrn2Kiwiee.mkv »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 06:28:06 AM »
CLEARANCE: DvL

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000013

<::|| This will be brief as I am currently in my stasis pod recovering.

First of all, some sort of portal storm occured, followed by power outages, cutting off our radios and power to elevators, doors, and other stuff. This resulted in me being stranded on top of the Nexus, watching the portal storm's fury. Next, as we resumed directives, a building collapsed shortly after and caused dust clouds to hit the area, which made me realise I require my augmentations when I was stupid and decided to continue walking in it. A piece of debri swept me off my feet and I was told I landed heavily facemask first on the concrete, which shattered my lens and knocked me out. I was told I was bleeding and was treated by NOVA units, although I wasn't told the digits. Now I am recovering in this stasis pod, really needing my Divisional Leader augmentations and will be released and fit to go in approximately 90 cycles... ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000013
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 07:28:54 AM »
// I thought you were forced to get augmentations when joined HC
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal