Author Topic: The Diary of John Omen  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Diary of John Omen
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
Diary Log 1

Thought I'd start this diary, seeing as I was accepted into the CWU a couple of days ago. Things have been pretty cool as a worker for the CWU. I've been helping by reporting crimes, cleaning up the city, stuff like that. Citizens come up to me asking for help or for goods, which I give or give at a price if it is goods.

The other night, two headcrab canisters smashed into the plaza, and headcrabs started pouring out of it, which was damn scary. I had to perform my first big duty for the City by injecting everybody by myself with a Syrum to cure them of any infections they could have sustained from the headcrab incident. The CCA were excellent at keeping the zombies at bay from invading the hospital. For this duty for the City, our very own City Administrator called us all up to his Office, and we all got to shake his hand. I felt joy and pride as my hand grasped his and shook it. He also offered us a 10,000 token donation towards our funding!

Today, I've been reporting hell of a lot of crimes. Been on watch on the balcony mostly, and I usually see citizens trying to evade the CCA and the laws, either running into District 2, running along the catwalks directly above me, a stupid idea if you ask me, or trespassing in the HQ of the CWU.

Anyway, this is the end of my first log, goodbye Diary, for a time...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:39:24 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Diary of John Omen
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 10:45:39 AM »
Diary Log 2

It's strange... I expected to have more of a thrill working for the CWU, reporting people for their crimes, watching them get arrested... beaten... killed... except something feels wrong, as if I don't belong in the CWU. My doubts come from my past, urging me to want to do this myself, as if the wrestler inside me urges for more.

-The next two paragraphs are scribbled out completely-

...I don't want to do this anymore, all I get are "Sir, help me please...", "Sir, sell me this shit please." "Sir, fuck my ass please". I have urges to punch the bastards whenever I hear those words or similar, but common sense tells me not to. Fuck, I think I'm starting to lose it...

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 10:48:14 AM »
// We all want to punch help those people. in the face, you'll learn to tune them out eventually.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:53:08 AM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:38 AM »
//It is just how my character feels ICly, not how I feel OOCly :P

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »
Diary Log 3

I fear for my life... one thing after another...

I was first warned by a creepy man, that I had people after me. He kept appearing in random places. Next thing, I walk out of the door and BAM! Bullets are fired at me, narrowly missing me. It terrified me... I thought I was going to die... It is a good job I can trust the CCA, they put me in a furnished room in the Nexus for protection. After a while in there, I got released and followed the rest of the CWU to the hospital.

This is where it gets fucked... gunfire echoed through the air in the Plaza. I ducked for cover behind the wall. While this was happening and the CCA was focused on it, another man came up and... and... shot me in the chest...

I was dragged into the HQ by Siera Ponikvar, recently appointed Tier 2 Medic. She patched me up with some biogel and a bandage. I appreciated it, and felt happy to see her smile back at me after it... but I don't understand, why am I targeted? WHAT IMPORTANCE DO I HAVE!? I'M JUST A TIER 2 WORKER!...

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 10:16:57 PM »
// Wait....the CCA took you in for protection....wtf.....oh well....
Nice logs

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
Diary Log 4

This... was an interesting day...

For the first half of it, we had simple inspection in UCH. Not much else.

For the second half of the day, we were told by a high ranking Officer to prepare a presentation about the CWU in the RDT Theatre Section. This turned out to be slightly bad with the amount of people yelling and violating... but James sure did a good speech. This was followed by tear gassing the plaza after we got back to the HQ and another inspection.

Afterwards, I finally received my Tier 1 armband. I was excited to see it! Then we came up with ideas on a new project. Ted, our Co-Organiser, showed us some shitty miniature version model of the CWU Block and babbled on about something. After he left, we came up with an idea on building a medium-sized cart, and asked an Officer for some supplies, which he said he'd drop off some wood, hammers, nails and something else, not quite sure.

On another note, nobody has tried to kill me yet, except a bicycle flying down past the balcony I was on... but apart from that, it's been good.

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 03:48:06 PM »
// SOunds like a normal day in the office when a bike is flung down from heaven. God is telling you to quit your day job.
// Anyway, I like the way that this is written. Good work.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »
// LOL, I remember when you we're chilling inside the cell with a TV and reading some PlayBine. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal