Author Topic: TrackMania 2: Canyon  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TrackMania 2: Canyon
« on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »
I'm just wondering who is getting this game or has already preordered and got the beta.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnkqJpDmNg

If anybody hasn't played TrackMania before, most of the servers use the time attack mode, where you go as fast as you can through user created tracks, jumping some whacky as hell jumps through stuff, doing loops or zooming along curved roads or 90 degree track pieces and you can drift around tracks too to set the fastest possible time out of your opponents to advance in ranks on the leaderboards.

You can preorder it now from their website, and when you do, you get a multiplayer key in the email and you download the full game right away, which is then playable with some features unlocked as it is still beta until release in the middle of September. Also, the fact that you can have 200 opponents on 1 track at the same time is absolutely epic.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TrackMania 2: Canyon
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »
I own TrackMania united. I love it, but I'm not sure if I would get this one. It looks pretty much the same stuff but then more, and better graphics.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TrackMania 2: Canyon
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »
To be really honest, it has a very similar feel to TrackMania United Forever, but with better graphics and better driving. The interface still feels the same because it nearly is, and most of the servers still have the same mods they had last time for rating maps, times, etc. The map editor is acctually quite good but a little eyestraining for me sometimes, as it feels like the icons are too small to make out at 1920x1080.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal