Author Topic: Alfred Mortimer's Diary  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alfred Mortimer's Diary
« on: March 13, 2012, 02:16:53 PM »
Log One

The fresh air... the trees... the meat waiting to be hacked and whacked... my lips are so dry and salty just thinking about it. Some dumb bitt bitch came into my path as I was thinking about all the meat I pounded in my youth... shame it doesn't wokrk anymore. She came into me, the stupid bitch, her eyes trembled with fear as I grabbed her by the throat... it was fresh meat and I was going to slap it on a table... butcher it... oh my lips... so dry and salty... so good...

If it wasn't for sum fucking moron coming along I would have had it... the smell back in my nostrils, well whatever smell could go through them, haven't trimmed them in so long, the taste on my tongue. I tossed him her into him. I walked off, I would get my meat someday, and if I do not find female meat, I will FUCKING FIND MAIL MALE MEAT... I want it NOW!

(Some drool is evident on the Diary page and it is also in a messy handwriting.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal