Author Topic: Suicide isn't funny  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suicide isn't funny
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 11:06:04 PM »
My initial point in this thread was to address the topic of "is suicide appropriate to joke about?".
We have a lot more things out there that they joke about that are worse than what you think isn't appropriate. So if you don't think it is... turn your head away.
Please elaborate, I see suicide as a very serious matter on a very personal level.

@chris SMT is my buddy as well, and I really don't appreciate people saying that to friends. smt has no part in this whole thing. It really pisses me off when people joke about suicide.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:07:41 PM by Kyle »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 11:35:17 PM »
My initial point in this thread was to address the topic of "is suicide appropriate to joke about?".
We have a lot more things out there that they joke about that are worse than what you think isn't appropriate. So if you don't think it is... turn your head away.
Please elaborate, I see suicide as a very serious matter on a very personal level.

think he means that on a daily basis people say 'kill you are selve' and 'go fucking kill urself' and no one actually takes it as serious as you did. not saying it's a good thing to make fun of stuff like this but it's not like we're making fun of it.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 11:42:01 PM »
All in all, I think you're digging a little too much into this. I'm more than sure Rofl didn't actually intend for smt to kill himself. It was most likely a joke.

tl;dr - It's the internet, get over it.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 12:39:52 AM »
Too much drama yes.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 12:46:07 AM »
The bottom line is the internet isn't a place that sensitivity is abundant. If you don't like something, ignore it because not everything is going to be perfect or a good example. Although you do have a good point, It's not a really big deal.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 05:02:51 AM »
This area is the social discussion section. Everything here is serious discussion. However, threads such as the one the OP came across are not in this section, thus should not be mingled with this section. Dont take threads in other sections (especially spam) to heart as they are not under a strict serious no lulz discussion rule.

This thread will now be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal