Author Topic: <::|| Union Civil Authority Application Cycle 5 ||::>  (Read 16069 times)

Offline Keyhen

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Union Civil Authority Application Cycle 5 ||::>
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 04:02:43 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Keyhen, and my names on other games (in case of emergancy) range from Keyhenna to Keyhen.

IC Character Name:Rodrick Feding

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

Before the Seven Hour War, Rodrick was a normal person who grew up like almost every other kid, he lived in normal suburb. He went to school, had friends, eventually became a teenager (who got in trouble with friends sometimes) and in general, had fun. Years passed, and soon enough the portals started opening, and decided he should move the city, like what many other people around the United States seemed to be doing. After the combine came and started the war, he hid in his apartment and was soon relocated to City 17, then relocated again to City 18.

Rodrick has been in the city for a while now, and has seen his fair share of crimes, but recently there have been many more secret crimes that the Civil Protection havn't noticed yet. Some crimes have been seen in the apartments, along with the ration distribution building and the D2 walls. He has seen no Civil Protection around the blockade to D2 every once in a while, leading people to run in and steal blood packs from the old hospital (Sorry if my grammar is off here, I have a issue with posting on forums every once in a while,  I try to type something and the scroller keeps going up), which led him to apply for the CP.

He knows if he is able to get into the CP the training will be hard, but the positives will overcome the negatives.  Rodrick wants to help those innocent civilians and keep them from entering rebel movements that have happened in a few other cities, and were very soon crushed. Most of all, he wants to help protect sociedy from becoming the apes and ultimatly destroying themselves.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

Rodrick is lawful and trustworthy, and dedicated to his job. He wont hesitate to amputate someone being unlawful.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?

I am expecting the training to be hard, but I will last through it. I have played as a CP on different RPs before (Dark RP, ect.), and have tried to keep the peace while people built. I do hope training and the actual thing will be a challange every day, as that is what will keep me going. I hope to get immersed in the RP and want to see what the other side is like, instead of being afraid of the combine.

My character expects, as said before, the training to be a challenge, but he is ready to step up to the plate. He hopes he will be able to protect the citizens from any rebels in the city, and try to stop the crimes, even though they will go on as more people have to be relocated to the city.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.

Rodrick grew up in a suburb outside of New York City, having a normal childhood. His father was a soldier and his mother was a lawyer. He had many friends and was somewhat popular, but had a hard time keeping girlfriends. During his teenage years, he got in trouble every once in a while, but it wasnt usually his fault. His friends eventually left him, and he became one of the unpopular kids. He still had a few friends, but didnt mind, as he was used to being alone. During his last year in school, he became quite expirienced with computers.

Soon after he finished school, he bought his own house and made his own computer repair job in his house, making a normal income. His grandmother died soon after he got a house, changing him to be very lawful. However, it wasnt long until the portals started opening up. He along with his parents and many friends moved to the New York City, as many of his friends did. He managed to find a normal apartment with his parents, even though many were homeless, and took up his job again. But it wasnt before long that the combine invasion and the Seven Hour War began.

During the war, his mother was killed after being put in with a group of soldiers, and his dad died after being shot by a elite. Three hours into the war, he was hiding when a friend came in and told him about the death of his parents. He and the rest of the people in the apartments were then moved to the lobby. Not soon after, the Combine came in and took Rodrick and the others and put them into the normal city suits, and then moved him to City 17. His time there was very short lived, as a month after a small rebel movement began and was quickly crushed, but was relocated with many others for reasons unknown. He was moved to City 18, where he currently lives.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? I have played on role playing servers in Gmod and other games for about a couple years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? I have played on serious servers for a few months, about 5.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? I have played on catalyst gaming for about a week now, but it seems very similar to another HL2-RP server I have been on, so I know the basics.

4. What Time zone are you in? Eastern US.

5. In what country do you live? United States.

6. How old are you? 16

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? My most memorable experience was in another servers HL2-RP server. An event was going on, where rebels were holed up in a small town, me being one of them (Its the HL2 map where you have to cross the bridge to put down the combine forcefield). The servers CP units came after we were ready, and eventually me and three others, along with the citizens of the town, had to fall back to a building on the side of the bridge. The others were down below, preventing the CP from comming across the catwalks of the bridge, while me and the three others were up above, preventing them from jumping down straight into the buildings. Soon enough we were overcome, and had to surrender. The remaining people were put onto a train and sent back to the city.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? I am usually a good listener, but when i am tired, sometimes i may slack off.

IC Section

Full Name:

CID: 99679

Height: 5'11''

Hair Colour Brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weight: 167 Lb

Mental Distinctions: Able to make smart decisions in a fight

Mental Defects: N/A

Mental Advantages: Smart

Notable Qualities: So- Agile

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? I am

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

I want to join the Combine Civil Authority to help defend society, and to stop anyone who wishes to harm others. I will help other Civil Protection units if they are in need.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Rodrick Feding hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Accepted for Interview
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:28:10 PM by RTLK »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2011, 02:44:29 AM »
The application cycle has ended.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 10:41:34 AM »