Author Topic: Exodus  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Exodus
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:35:20 PM »
The Castle has established itself as the only standing loosely organized place where regular, red-blooded human beings could go to embrace the way life used to be on Earth before the invasion. For weeks planning has been undergone, recruitment managed and unwritten laws instituted while insider suppliers have stockpiled food and untainted water in preparation to move the defiant and willing people outside of the city to rebuild human civilization in the beginning form of a village. Once the food and water has been placed in its proper place and worthwhile citizens gathered and prepared all these people will move through the canals to Ineu Pass to start work on a legitimate and worthwhile association of free men and women. To participate in this event you

A ) Can't be a loyalist, should go without saying
B ) Have to express your want to go to the Outlands and follow through while pledging allegiance to the cause
C ) You MUST be a decent roleplayer, capable and used to using good grammar. If it sounds elitist, tough titty. This kind of roleplay requires experienced roleplayers or people capable of critical thinking and decent roleplay.

It'll be going down sometime next week, the exact date is being withheld to prevent metagaming.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Exodus
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 08:02:22 PM »
It's a shame you guys are getting up and leaving the city. I hope you guys leave some remnants of the group at least.

Needless to say, I'll hop on my Outlands character when you guys decide to get this going along. Just a heads up for you guys, the Outlands may not go out exactly how you want it to. Shit is very strange out there Best of luck, though.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 08:06:12 PM »
We're just taking a break from the City, we aren't abandoning it forever. There are quite a few reasons why we want to get out of the city for a little bit but I'll save that.

Offline Milky McNipple

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 08:30:38 PM »
I'll be up for moving with you guys. :D

Offline cj

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 02:47:17 AM »
This event seems it has very much potential in it.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 08:55:24 AM »
I'll let me remind you that you simply cant get back into City. If you manage to do any serious in Outlands and want to return to City, you're eithe gonna loose it or stay most likely.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:00:46 PM »
We are very much aware of the rules. Thank you for the reminder though.

Offline xH2OxLowbridge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 05:14:46 AM »
Im obviously going to take part in this, Roughly when is this event taking place?

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 10:38:22 AM »
I'm in. I hope I don't miss it.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
Those who want to take part should contact me. Just saying "Hey its going to be happening sometime next week" is to vague for a lot of people so I'm willing to share some information with people who want to take part.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 11:50:02 PM »
This event is being postponed until Roven gets back from his trip. Sorry to everyone I spoke to and told that it was Monday. I'll try and get into contact with everyone so I can update you all on the situation. Once again I apologize for delaying the event.

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »
On the bright side there's fucktons of beer, bums and dolphins.

Offline Zergling373

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 05:15:33 AM »
Krystal definitely gets to go, rite? :D

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
Of course.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »
All of you who are/want to be a part of this event make sure you get into contact with me so I can give you some important information. You can either send me a private message on the forums or add me on steam, my username is: solereavr.

Post Auto-Merged: July 25, 2012, 06:01:01 PM
Alright, one hour till the event starts. If anyone wants to join last minute just stop by.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:01:01 PM by Old Greg »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal