Author Topic: [SUGGESTION][CITY] Loyalist Conventions  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION][CITY] Loyalist Conventions
« on: June 16, 2012, 08:38:21 PM »
It'd be awfully awesome if the loyalists of the city were given the opportunity to hear a speech from the CAs or whoever's on, were handed UU propaganda, potatoes, breen waters and encouraged to join something like a Loyalist Party. Civil Citizens Party/Organization or something like that. The speech would demand that the citizens question each other on how to make their lives better while still benefiting the Combine. Surely a few OTAs would be needed but, shit I think it'd be kinda nice.

Re: [SUGGESTION][CITY] Loyalist Conventions
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »
Seems interesting.
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline BangBang

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 12:17:37 AM »
It Really does, Some one make dis happen

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »
It'd be awfully awesome if the loyalists of the city were given the opportunity to hear a speech from the CAs or whoever's on, were handed UU propaganda, potatoes, breen waters and encouraged to join something like a Loyalist Party. Civil Citizens Party/Organization or something like that. The speech would demand that the citizens question each other on how to make their lives better while still benefiting the Combine. Surely a few OTAs would be needed but, shit I think it'd be kinda nice.

We did this in the past. The CA would gather OTA and visit all the CWU at their buildings and give them a proper meeting and talk with them and yada yada.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline MB | Alexx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »
I would love to see this happen.

Offline Tuxedo_Penguin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »
This sounds like it would be awesome, if done correctly.
Do eet nao.

Offline David Shepard

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »
This event sounds amazing, maybe it could be run by the City Administrators. I want it to happen!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal