Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] Bomb Scare  (Read 2420 times)

Offline TeRmInAtIoN

• View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION] Bomb Scare
« on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:23 PM »
So here's the scenario in my head:

The Resistance is planning an attack on the Combine. So what else to do than put an immense bomb somewhere in the city? ;D But the problem is... nobody knows where it is.

There are many ideas to choose from on how to RP it:
1-It would be kind of like a huge game of extreme hide and seek, where the combine put the citizens to work to find the bomb (the bomb would look obvious)and let the person who finds it first get a reward,
2-All the citizens could be locked down and only some elite combine allowed to look for it, while the rest stay in the Nexus (good RP opportunity for the Citizens),
3-Let the bomb go unnoticed by both the Combine and the Citizens... that is, until they hear the explosion  8)

This idea may be a little rough around the edges, and that's why I'll be open to suggestions/editing.

Thanks to CG for having this great server!

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] Bomb Scare
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
Here are the issues...
One, the CCA would never put citizens to find a bomb.
Two, Citizens hate it when they are locked down in the apartments for fourty minutes.
Three, It would not take long for OTA/CCA to find the bomb.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline TeRmInAtIoN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 03:05:22 PM »
Alright. Thanks for the input!  ;D I'll try again once I get some better ideas.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:44:36 PM »
Another thing, there is no resistance on the city any more, admins do not believe in resistance rp any more, atleast not at the city server.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 06:47:48 PM »
Another thing, there is no resistance on the city any more, admins do not believe in resistance rp any more, atleast not at the city server.

They removed resistance RP... Purple has been gone a time I see.. Purple shale look into this.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 12:11:39 AM »
If they removed resistance rp, then how is my resistance character still alive and active? In other words, Did admins remove resistance rp, or did they remove the criminals that was all ganglike and the lords of P3? As for the event, I dont really see the good in this. It would just be another CCA/OTA revolved RP, excluding citizens once again.

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »
Why do people not stick to Half life canon  >:(
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:39:21 AM by aerialrocket »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 12:37:59 PM »
Why do people not stick to Hlaf life canon  >:(
If we were 100% pure HL2 Canon, it would be fairly boring. These things make for an interesting time.

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »
I think it would be fun but if there was a bomb minges could pick it up and wave it around and stuff and the fact like already stated if you were staying at one place untell they find the bomb is boring i think it should just blow up and if a citizen finds it before it blows up he reports it. 
Emory.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal