Author Topic: What are your character's like?  (Read 4098 times)

What are your character's like?
« on: December 18, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
I'm hoping to see how other people roleplay, and the perks they do it with. Tell me interesting things about your character you'd like nto share, or interesting stories.

Re: What are your character's like?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »
old grumpy at times but always there to help

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
GRID-04.738

Likes to be in MoC making new things and also likes to be involved with patrols and trainings within the CCA
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 02:45:42 PM »
Citizens:
Rio Zeal - Likes to go against the CCA, not knowing what will happen if he gets caught.

Civil Workers Union
Scoot Wazz - Likes to aid the citizens with his medical knowlege, doesn't know he's BOL.

Refugees:
Po Hsing - Likes to hide his identity, recently found his lost friend and is chinese.
Scott McKenna - Ran one of the most popular places on Outlands, The Clinic, it's kind of abandoned now and he just goes along with things.
Marinos Satarios (Might be wrong name) - Forgot his past, trying to make a weapon, his old friend has gone lost and died, he doesn't know and is looking for him.
Omar (Forgot last name) - Nickname:Sultha - Is in an afghan group, wears black shemags and kills any he does not like or any who are racist.

Vortigaunt:
Eli'Sep Uhui - Wears a labcoat, is the alliance resistance group and helps out at the lab to, likes to help any who are in danger, recently got injuries.

Vortigaunt Slave:

CONSCRIPT(Digits are forgotten) - Just works for the combine, regulary getting beaten and hardly being fed.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »
APEX-01.882
He is a massive dick don't talk to him lol

Paisley Sweet
10-103M

Denise Patterson
Still trying to get an interview with the CWU organizers

Eluna Starr
Laying low because 713

Aadi Byron (outlands)
She is a huge bitch ignore her

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »
Lol, I remember about Eluna, I also remember I got her in trouble, lol
Anyways...

GRID.03.203
-A bit shy when it comes to talking to other higher ranking units, makes sure to say "Sir" or "Ma'am" when talking to 02+, starting to get more and more tired of citizen behavior

Mike Boone
-Mysterious and distant, keeps to himself most of the time

Vek'Vosh'Tal
-Bit of a grumpy vort, hates when people ask what he is, and doesn't trust humans as much as his kin does

Michael Autumn
-VERY nervous around basiclly everyone, stutters a lot due to nervousness, his nervous nature is from being neglected and beaten on the train to City 45 by his fellow citizens.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 06:18:30 PM »
Mike Harmonds - Uhh...Part of the Alliance, Has a AR2 and shit... Is fast and athletic so makes a good scout, Is a good shot, tries to act...quite hard, but needs to man up more.

Rio'Far'Zah: Well...strong, Not very intelligent with human tech, but can use him own off world tech, Cannot read or write in English, but can in Vorty language, Very loyal to humans and their cause, wants to help as much as he can and is very friendly.

C45.CCA.APEX.04.919: Trying to show his higher up leaders that he is ready for anything and wants to get into more action, acts tough, but sometimes finds it hard to beat or amputate other citizens

C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 06:29:04 PM »
158: Compassionate, animated, interesting, professional, open, loyal. Above all he is the only non-hardass HC I've seen yet. A father figure attempt.

Citizens: There is citizen RP? First I've heard of it.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 12:33:24 AM »
234: A bit of a mixed unit, often seeking confirmation on things in case he gets into trouble. Has a bit of bipolar disorder in him - One day, he may be more forgiving, maybe more nice, the next? You even look at him wrong and you'll get beaten.

Seen a lot of deaths, at his own hand and others. Relatively hardened due to the time he spent with 713. Learnt some interesting ideas and facts from 713 which has changed his outlook on certain things (see logs).

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 01:17:01 AM »
031: Will make you laugh then cry of fear. 031 has a troubled past with being the only CCA member left alive from City 14. He shares his story with whoever asks...as long as he likes them.

Delta: He would rather die then give up on anything. He uses his speeches to inspire the people around him.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 01:48:26 AM »
Recruit 178 - Kind and forgiving, determined and loyal. She sometimes gets upset with herself if she feels she hasn't done the best job she can. Is getting slightly annoyed by the amount of citizens calling her Sir instead of Ma'am.

Tristen Hope - Smart and decisive, hot-headed but friendly. Dislikes the way the combine treat humanity, and tries to help his fellow citizens any way he can, though he is too scared to actually fight the combine.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 02:34:02 AM »
Recruit 864- He's determined, but he doesn't like citizens disobeying him or his peers; likes to laugh at people who are detained; he's scared and laughs nervously (trying to make the 02+'s or higher like him) during amputations since he's still human, but shakes his head in disappointment matter most of the time. He's kind and respects his comrades(02+'s= comrades too.) overall he's a very loyal person.

Kevin Cook- A noble, kind,trader, but always get in the wrong crowd, usually assisting muggers trying not to be alone.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 04:30:45 AM »
James Tavener: Once a good guy and general mindless "Always there to help" Man, he is slowly crumbling away due to trammatic experiances.
Steve Blugger: Homosexual, loves a good man in uniform, somehow got away with being a mute.
Angela the headcrab: Squeek.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 05:04:55 AM »
Jeremy Ishimaru: introspective, quiet, aspiring
Marion Saidah: calm, collected, practical
Yvonne Isabara: jumpy, quirky, impatient
Lucas Nakajima: controlling, decisive, empathetic
Franklin Demitrias: garrulous, amiable, sensible
Devin Nakamura: independent, intelligent, reclusive
o7

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 04:52:39 AM »
Hugh Peterson is a man who keeps his ideas to himself, unless he feels the need to let others know. He is also helpful and stands up for people who need his assistance.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal