Author Topic: Voice  (Read 3646 times)

Offline retrocity77

• Scripter
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Voice
« on: January 27, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »
ok, so this is for every server i have been on and it does the exact same thing every time... whenever i press my voice to talk key it doesn't work... relays no sound whatsoever and i cant seem to find any solution that would help me.  If anyone has an idea that may work then please tell me.
How much swag could a Swag Cow swag if a swag cow could swag, swag?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Voice
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
ok, so this is for every server i have been on and it does the exact same thing every time... whenever i press my voice to talk key it doesn't work... relays no sound whatsoever and i cant seem to find any solution that would help me.  If anyone has an idea that may work then please tell me.
Is your microphone muted?

Right click the little speaker in the YELLOW circle and choose Recording Devices in the pop up menu. A window will show up. Choose your default microphone which will be the one with the green check mark circle as seen in the PURPLE circle. Click on the properties button in the smaller PURPLE circle. Now. Go to the LEVELS tab and make sure the little speaker in the RED circle looks like the one in the picture.

Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal