Author Topic: Inventory failed (apparently, rltk/rofl kinda need to read -.-)  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
were inventories reset or something? i previously had 3 SMG's (no ammo >:c) a radio and a few useless items, i log in, and suddenly i have 2 tattered bags that i never had... What the hell is going on? :c

OK well the last time i was on hl2dm... i mean outlands, i had 2 SMG (went through recordings... thought it was 3, but was 2), a radio, and a few items i dont give a damn about (nobody is jelly of my bleach). When i logged on today, i found nothing in my inventory but 2 tattered bags... which i didnt have in the first place. I never lost these items, as i logged off with them in my inventory, never even equipped them beforehand, seeing as i had no ammo for them. so i can find no reason for anything to be missing, be it guns or my gallon jug of bleach. I talked to 2 other admins, and i need either rofl or rltk to go thorough DB and check this. Would you mind...?
SMGs and radios dont exactly shit from heaven. Well, not very often
(lol i got approved for flags a few days ago and i still havnt bothered to receive ingame)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:33:48 AM by Degtyarev »
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something Happen?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 01:47:02 AM »
Not sure, I'm sure you'll get your items back.

Please use capital letters, It burns my eyes D:

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something Happen?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »
Not sure, I'm sure you'll get your items back.

Please use capital letters, It burns my eyes D:
hands are currently zombified. cannot willingly shift
now back to srs thread. im madfacing
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory failed (apparently, rltk/rofl kinda need to read -.-)
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »
were inventories reset or something? i previously had 3 SMG's (no ammo >:c) a radio and a few useless items, i log in, and suddenly i have 2 tattered bags that i never had... What the hell is going on? :c

OK well the last time i was on hl2dm... i mean outlands, i had 2 SMG (went through recordings... thought it was 3, but was 2), a radio, and a few items i dont give a damn about (nobody is jelly of my bleach). When i logged on today, i found nothing in my inventory but 2 tattered bags... which i didnt have in the first place. I never lost these items, as i logged off with them in my inventory, never even equipped them beforehand, seeing as i had no ammo for them. so i can find no reason for anything to be missing, be it guns or my gallon jug of bleach. I talked to 2 other admins, and i need either rofl or rltk to go thorough DB and check this. Would you mind...?
(lol i got approved for flags a few days ago and i still havnt bothered to receive ingame)
At least you weren raped by a heli when you were mid rp, and lose over 100 equiped ammo for it.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory failed (apparently, rltk/rofl kinda need to read -.-)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »

At least you weren raped by a heli when you were mid rp, and lose over 100 equiped ammo for it.
Please dont spam

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal