Author Topic: Best moments in Half-Life 2 roleplay or Orange Cosmos roleplay?  (Read 11359 times)

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best moments in Half-Life 2 roleplay or Orange Cosmos roleplay?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 12:50:46 PM »
Watching my mate throw bleaches at CP, and someone else got the blame.

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 12:59:22 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GUIkSBzrQc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GUIkSBzrQc</a>

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »
Lmfao. I was eating fries while wathing this and when you hit the truck, killing the medic, i laughed and got potato up my nose xD

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 01:25:53 PM »
Lmfao. I was eating fries while wathing this and when you hit the truck, killing the medic, i laughed and got potato up my nose xD
Haha, glad you liked it.
It was long and boring at some parts, to be honest.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »
When i was APEX DvL doing breaching training for rcts and i set up a course with a crusher (blastdoor with hydraulic) and smashed 7 recruits to death..good times..
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 02:18:51 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12xb5AEM1g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12xb5AEM1g</a>

August was a fun month.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 02:34:42 PM »
Mine was with 7 friends. (all from my school :3) we told 3 cops there was  someone who got stuck in a room while trying to raid us. They all want into the room and couldn't escape for 10 minutes because there was no mayor or chief. Then they left. :c

Good times, good times. :3 R.I.P v3xx

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »
On HL2RP, probably when me and some others decided to create a caravan in Outlands, and drove it across the Outlands. We ended up stopping at certain spots, dropping food and other supplies on the way. Much fun. We also encountered a few Xenians and other creatures. As for OCRP, probably a recent event. The mayor decided to become a dictator, made a concentration camp and me, Kronic, and a few others (Goobusters I think) started a rebellion. We started RP by trashing thinks, setting garbage cans on fire, it was amazing. We did tons of RP and had so much fun.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 01:57:49 PM »
Nah, different time, where anadmin used actual canisters, they flew in from all points of the compass, hitting the plaza and D2, there were SO MANY. Exploding all over the place.

Do you mean back in the days of City 18 where the canisters malfunctioned from far off and we had an absolute bombardment?
Oh god I think I ran that event. It was before we had the canister weapon though.

My canister design caused that :|

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 02:36:23 PM »
My canister design caused that :|

Must be different. Way back when, I held an event where overwatch misguided several mortar launchers, shelling C18. It destroyed the catwalk for a short time.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:50 PM »
Nah, different time, where anadmin used actual canisters, they flew in from all points of the compass, hitting the plaza and D2, there were SO MANY. Exploding all over the place.

Do you mean back in the days of City 18 where the canisters malfunctioned from far off and we had an absolute bombardment?
Oh god I think I ran that event. It was before we had the canister weapon though.

It was on City 45, and 2 DvLs and Another unit, an EpU or an OfC  (Forgot who, just dragged into airlock and kept on shooting.) were wounded by headcrab canister explosions.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:49:12 PM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Billy Maize

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 01:14:30 PM »
Probably every time I watch someone get busted by the CP's in HL2rp.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
When I first heard the new intro to OCRP, I loved it :D

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 08:42:45 AM »
best month's are march aleast for me

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 11:15:43 AM »
I will name one, and that is when I became the Pirate Captain Mayor on OCRP, and an example of what I did, how I was actually saying stuff and broadcasting, screenshot is courtesy of Johanan:

Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal