Author Topic: Missing Counter-Strike: Source textures upon launching garrysmod  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Missing Counter-Strike: Source textures upon launching garrysmod
« on: September 17, 2012, 10:25:09 AM »
So every time I start Steam and join, example, OCRP, my CSS textures are missing which requires me to constantly go out of game and validate the files for CSS for it to work. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem and has a permanent fix for it because it is highly annoying keep having to shutdown Garrysmod and restart it after validating my files.

Offline Mr. Pettit

Re: Missing Counter-Strike: Source textures upon launching garrysmod
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
You probably know this, but every once in a while Gmod toggles your plugins. So if that is the case you just go into the Extensions tab and re-select them and restart Gmod. That's all I got.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 11:41:06 AM »
You probably know this, but every once in a while Gmod toggles your plugins. So if that is the case you just go into the Extensions tab and re-select them and restart Gmod. That's all I got.

Tried that already when it first happened but still, nothing. Thanks for the help though.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 07:03:40 AM »
Have you tried re-installing Garry's Mod/CS:S?

Offline =[pG]=??¢ Griever

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »
Before you reinstall, validate your files. Right click CSS in your library, click Properties, under the local files tab, click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal