Author Topic: Garry's Mod Racer 2 VIP Beta  (Read 11768 times)

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Garry's Mod Racer 2 VIP Beta
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »
I think some people will be disappointed, just like me. Since I have played GMR 1 sooo much, GMR 2 won't be anywhere near what the previous one was.

And I think there was too much hype about it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 06:21:12 AM »
I think some people will be disappointed, just like me. Since I have played GMR 1 sooo much, GMR 2 won't be anywhere near what the previous one was.

I have never played gmr2 and from what I understand it is almost totally different from gmr1 so I guess we will just have to find out. And admins and vip+ get an early start so that will be nice

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 06:55:03 AM »

I have never played gmr2 and from what I understand it is almost totally different from gmr1 so I guess we will just have to find out. And admins and vip+ get an early start so that will be nice
You won't get an early start in terms of getting ahead in cash apart from the benefits you get when you join the first time after it's released.
All the stuff you get in the beta will get reset for the release.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 07:19:58 AM »
Only headstart you'll get is experience on knowing what to do first.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
Content, IP and Password added.
Content pack and IP with Password at http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=14166.0(Will only open if you are VIP+).
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 08:45:23 AM »
assuming its being changed though...
Why would we do that?
it seemed like you where trying to keep the ip secret by posting it in the VIP section, even though it was at the top of everyones page

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 10:00:48 AM »

I have to agree with this. It's just like me and other great zelda fans. When I played ocarina of time, I was literally jizzing the entire game.
Now? It's just meh.... Majoras mask and the windwaker are still EPIC games, but the last one (Skyward sword) was just a huge disappointment. It's because we already seen what we can expect, so it's not really new for us.

But don't be disappoint to quick. GMR2 has LOTS of things to offer that GMR1 has not. Main think: Different cars and enviroments that require different cars.
It's going to be good regardless of GMR1 being such a hype. :)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
Why today?! I'm not at home for another few hours you bastards! :'(
Meh, I look forward to it anyway.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline L??Assassini

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 11:07:19 AM »
Ahhhhhhyeah! :D

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 12:00:55 PM »
To update everybody on the entire situation.

We got attacked, then sadly, our forum connection dropped out (nothing to do with the attack). Without that connection, we cannot get your ranks from the forums and onto the servers. Which means that it will not be able to check if you are a VIP or not.

Il try to put the server back up, and work out some issues there. The server will open up for the VIP beta again as SOON as its stable and the forum connection returns. Try to be patient, i know its hard tho :).

Thank you.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »
While it's so hard to make a link system with the forums. Max 5 mins of work.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »

If you don't know what you are talking about, just don't bother to say anything at all.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »

If you don't know what you are talking about, just don't bother to say anything at all.

Forgot to quote the part where carpethead said for the VIP linking n stuff.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 04:02:52 PM »

Forgot to quote the part where carpethead said for the VIP linking n stuff.
Still same thing.
If it was so easy to fix, it would've been fixed ages ago. This is obviously not the case, so it takes a little longer.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »

There was nothing we could have done. Trust me, we tried everything. All of our main ports got null routed (that means 194 and 198).

Don't think we didnt try to solve this, because we did all we could to get it up again right away.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal