Author Topic: 'Beans''s Authorization Application  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Beans''s Authorization Application
« on: August 11, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Cpl. Tray [22nd AB F]
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-Supplies I would have found by scavenging outside of the valley. (ICly and OOCly on vaca)

Name: 'Beans'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Beans gradually began lowering the gears as he approached a pillbox, obviously abandoned after the war. He quickly spun the steering wheel to the right and slammed on the brakes, making for a sloppy parking job, the brakes screeched a bit from the strain. Beans reached across the center console of the car, pulling his Mossberg onto his lap, and jamming the bayonet into place. He slid out, promptly yanking on the rope that held the gas canisters to the side of the car.

He noticed the door of the military pillbox was shredded apart but not completely open or apart. He slowly stuck his head through an appropriate sized hole. As he scanned around, he saw two unopened cartons of cigarettes, 3 small books of matches, a small half full canister of motor oil, and a few corpses, one of which had a gaping hole in his chest.

Beans walked to the front of the pillbox, yanking the bayonet off of the gun, and dropping it through the slot onto a sandbag. He layed his shotgun just outside of the slot. He then knelt down, then layed in a prone position, inspecting where he might land, shrugged and immediately deemed it safe enough to land. He rolled through the slot and landed with a thud next to his bayonet and a charred body. He stood and rubbed his lower back, then further inspecting the solid cement structure. He grabbed his bayonet and carefully poked each of the corpses eyes. "Yep. Dead." A great observation considering most of them had baseball sized holes along their bodies.

He shifted his gaze from the dead to the shelves lined with the supplies. In addition the the previously stated items, he came across. There was a sleeping bag on one of the top shelves, some cans of soup and beans, and a dirty pair of binoculars. Beans slid all of the items out of the front slot, and before sliding out himself, grabbed a helmet off of the deformed head of a former soldier. He piled all of the items into the rusted out trunk of his car for later use, and before leaving the area, topped off the gas and dropped the now empty gas canister into the trunk as well.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A few small items for various situations. I chose not to include weapons due to the fact I already have a bayonet and a shotgun. And the helmet may provide some bit of protection in some situations.

Defects
Obviously they're at risk of being stolen, and of course food can only be eaten once. The matches and smokes are of limited quantity, and Beans' brother Meaty and Beef enjoy smoking as well, so it's going 3 times as fast as with one smoker.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Just a few items for RP. Nothing really lethal, the most questionable of the items would probably be the binocs and the helmet, so I'll leave it up to the admins whether or not those will be included with the items I found- and that's only if it gets accepted.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Just Beans, but at times I may lend the binocs and helmet to Beef or Meaty.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
N/A
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:45:36 AM by Cpl. Tray [22nd AB E] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:04:44 PM »
Beans. A really popula person on outlands, so there's no doubt regarding his rp, at least not from my point of view.
If I could I would accept this, since I see no particular way, these items could interrupt rp, except giving passive rp.
I'll leave it to one, who can accept this. Or deny.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans''s Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 01:10:19 AM »
I can't really foresee this disrupting the balance on the Outlands server, so consider this accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal