Author Topic: Missed car.  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Missed car.
« on: June 03, 2013, 01:14:00 AM »
I am utterly dumb founded and sad that the GMC Cyclone was not added.  I prayed for it to be added.  Yet it was not... :C  It is a good vehicle and has a moderate speed in sandbox.  Would not need any coding other then speed reduce.  It has a bed like the Dodge and is only 2 seats.  It is a more common car then most of the cars we have now aswell.   I am asking for this to be added in a future update.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120766823

For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Missed car.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:19:07 AM »
Intentionally not added due to the bed being derp and being a black hole even with a light direct on it.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 01:48:37 AM »
Intentionally not added due to the bed being derp and being a black hole even with a light direct on it.
Yeah, that is one problem, but looking over that, it still can be used.  The only problem with the bed is that there is a slight slope in the side.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 05:02:04 AM »
Yeah, that is one problem, but looking over that, it still can be used.  The only problem with the bed is that there is a slight slope in the side.

and that the texture doesn't exist. If its fixed it can be added.

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 04:48:35 PM »

and that the texture doesn't exist. If its fixed it can be added.
I guess I will try and get one of my modeling friends on this then.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal