Author Topic: Inactivity and such.  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inactivity and such.
« on: March 07, 2013, 09:32:49 PM »
For those of you who care or seemed to notice that I'm not as active in game lately, here's a little thread discussing why. I've been having a ton of shit going on in my life lately, some good and cool, some stuff not so good. I'll kind of go in order as to what's going on in the best way I can.

End of January. Went on a school trip to Disneyland for a good five days. Was really fun, and got back to school after finals. Came back, relaxed, went on a retreat with some members of my class of 2014 (Catholic school yay). Was a really awesome experience, kinda hard to explain, but took a weekend from me in the process. Don't regret that though.

Moving into February. Was decently active in the beginning of the month, keeping regular touch with the forums and HL2RP, while administrating some for HRP. Had homework and studying to do, so that took up some time as usual. Come about mid-February, though, I started to work on my school's musical, Curtains, as the assistant stage manager. I spent that week working after school and the set, programming lights, and watching rehersals and the like. Come that weekend, it got really intense, with me working 12+ hour days. The following three weeks were shows, with me spending my time at school, and then hanging around until the performance requirement, which lasted from 5:30PM to 11PM. I basically had no time at all, getting out of school, doing homework, eating dinner, working the show. That went on for weeks, and while I loved the experience, my life started to go a bit downhill.

With the lack of sleep and stress of homework/tests and school and everything, shit happened. Lost my girlfriend, got into fights with my family, took huge hits to my grades, made some dumb comments here and there. It was a real mess, and I only really got sense of it all in the past week, without the show pre-occupying me. Now that it's gone, I have all this time, but I've got so much stuff to fix. Now I find myself fighting to keep my grades up while working to get new stuff done. I'm trying to make it up with my family, but that's always been a downhill battle. Needless to say, I've hit a pretty low spot right now, and I'm working my ass off trying to crawl out of this hole I'm in.

I hope to be back on the servers and such in a few weeks, and get more active and such on the forums around that time as well. But, again, with everything that's going on in my life, CG's taking a backseat. Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on for anyone who cares in the slightest.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal