Author Topic: Suspended for 5 days *yay*  (Read 12737 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suspended for 5 days *yay*
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
Not much fights in my school though. Ever since kindergarten, I never saw a fight involve one or more people. Quite great right fella's?

Everyone from Canada are nice ;)
incorrect, there's a fight at my school between girls like every week, the guys just chill but these girls man

Pretty much the situation anywhere you go. I went to co-ed schools and all boys schools, tensions seem to run high between both sexes. I know a few times, people picked on me for no apparent reason other than me being small and their being asshats, and usually it didn't end nicely. (Curse my anger problems ;-;)
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Ben

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
Back In 6th grade, There was a fight the first day then a lot more fights follow it, But now in highschool Things seem to calm down... Well It's only the first month so..
wot.

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
Not much fights in my school though. Ever since kindergarten, I never saw a fight involve one or more people. Quite great right fella's?

Everyone from Canada are nice ;)
incorrect, there's a fight at my school between girls like every week, the guys just chill but these girls man

Girls are bitches, jus' saying, they always decide to 'fight' because they think it's cool. The bitching, oh god the bitching.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »
Kids have to learn either way and suspending someone isn't going to really change their mind, most likely the kid could come back and beat the shit out of him.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 04:22:17 PM »
When I went to high school it was if you were caught fighting, you were suspended I think for 3-5 days depending how bad, even if they found out if you fought off school property you can be suspended.

My senior year I was in the locker room getting ready for weight training, my old friend who is a drug addict came up to me showing me all of his heroin stash and told me I should go do heroin with him after school. I just said no and Continued on getting dressed for weight training, well he got all defensive and said "You think you're cool for not doing heroin?" I just simply respond "I don't want to ruin my life by doing that shit" He got pissed off and hit me clear in the jaw and I automatically fell from being stunned. He was stunned as well, when I get mad. It's hard for me to control my anger. I got up and just got furious and grabbed his head and banged it against the lockers and put him in a headlock and just kept repeatedly kneed him in the gut and forced him down to the ground and stomped on his back and then spat on him and walked away.

Later that day he says to me "You're ass is going to get suspended when I show all my bruises to the principal" I quickly responded with "Go ahead I dare you. I will tell him that you have heroin in your bag and your ass will go to jail." His ass shut up and walked away and I continued with my day. He never told on me so I never told on him.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 09:18:57 AM »
Wtf are you guys all saying Cow shouldn't hit that guy?
Of course we only hear the story from one side. (Like, how did them two even end up arguing in the first place?) But still. If that other kid was the bully and he hits me, then obviously I knock him out.

I can only say one thing: JUSTICE!
Or did you guys forgot about this popular viral video?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs</a>

did YOU hear about what happened after that? Realistically no one should hit anyone, i know self defense is self defense but if you get hit and walk away you're gonna be better off

clarification: yes, self defence is good, but if someones hitting you in school while smacking him back in the face is the most easy option to stop it, ignoring him is better off over all
Are you kidding me?
Yes I know what happened after this, they both got suspended and the bully appears to be a bully victim himself for a long time as well.
But ignoring and walking away when you get hit in the face? Worst thing you can do. It only shows you are weak, scared and take hits like a sandbag. So this gives bullies a reason to stalk you and bully you even more.
Hit back, and it might get you in trouble as well, but at least you show the bully that you are not a person to fuck with since you hit back. So next time the bully will think twice and probably leave you alone. So eventually, it's well worth whatever punishment the silly teachers give you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:20:33 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »
Honestly Nick, that's the worst advice you can give him. If he was saying chill and to calm down and eventually was forced to defend himself, why would he hit back for any other reason? Then he can hurt him badly by accident, or Cow can get fucked up and have to go to the hospital for some stupid reason. It's not worth it when there's teachers everywhere. I swear to god, all fights in a school have to be planned so teachers 10 feet away can't see them. Don't get yourself suspended even more or expelled for fighting him, just go get a teacher because. For example, when I was in Middle School and something similar happened to me, I eventually did hit back and the School's staff did the "Oh well he's bigger than the other kid" (We were the same height, but they pull shit like that) thing to my parents when they asked why I was suspended. It doesn't look good at all when you're in fights, it makes you look stupid.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:45:37 AM by Mr. Pettit »

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »
The internet, where is advice is bad and you should feel bad for giving it.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 11:20:34 AM »
Getting hit/bullied/beaten up and walking away doesn't show you're weak, it means you're 100x as strong as the person hitting/bullying people, like I said i agree for self defense (aka, life is endanger in some way (and yes i know the simplest of punches can lead to dangerous clots etc)) then "hitting back" is fine but if you TRULY mean, nick, that your opinion is "oh i've been hit i need to hit them back to show im just as strong as them" then you should probably rethink how you go about life

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »
Of course we only hear the story from one side. (Like, how did them two even end up arguing in the first place?) But still. If that other kid was the bully and he hits me, then obviously I knock him out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs</a>

did YOU hear about what happened after that? Realistically no one should hit anyone, i know self defense is self defense but if you get hit and walk away you're gonna be better off

clarification: yes, self defence is good, but if someones hitting you in school while smacking him back in the face is the most easy option to stop it, ignoring him is better off over all
Are you kidding me?
Yes I know what happened after this, they both got suspended and the bully appears to be a bully victim himself for a long time as well.
But ignoring and walking away when you get hit in the face? Worst thing you can do. It only shows you are weak, scared and take hits like a sandbag. So this gives bullies a reason to stalk you and bully you even more.
Hit back, and it might get you in trouble as well, but at least you show the bully that you are not a person to fuck with since you hit back. So next time the bully will think twice and probably leave you alone. So eventually, it's well worth whatever punishment the silly teachers give you.
Didn't you post like a cool guy back in Orange Cosmos that you was beaten up at school or college whatever it was and you hit back and got mad. As far as I remember that didn't go well.
If you have legs, walk away if you hit back you are only going to prolong the dumbness.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:28:57 AM by OwenCobs »

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 11:54:35 AM »
I remember back when i attended public school that pretty much everyone hated me, but it never went as far as anyone trying to hit me.

Even if it escalated to that, I would probably fight back, wouldn't give 2 shits if I got suspended or not. I've already done that plenty of times anyways, so it's not like my parents would be surprised or anything.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:31:03 PM by Psycho29388 »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Suspended for 5 days *yay*
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05:30 PM »

Are you kidding me?
Didn't you post like a cool guy back in Orange Cosmos that you was beaten up at school or college whatever it was and you hit back and got mad. As far as I remember that didn't go well.
If you have legs, walk away if you hit back you are only going to prolong the dumbness.
Well yes I do remember posting that.
It happened the first year of my current school. In fact, it DID end well. No one stopped me, he never did anything to me ever again, and the teacher didnt even see it.

To make it more obvious: At my previous school I was more of a sandbag. I was bullied all the fucking time, and I never did anything back. I was awkard like shit and that is exactly the reason why they kept bullying me: Because I was an easy target.
So don't tell me shit, because I know better then anyone how it feels if you get the guts to fight back and stop the bullying once and for all.

What I've alwaya been told: You can hit people as long as you don't hit first.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »
there's a difference between ignoring people and accepting what people are doing

if people are bullying you and calling you ugly and hitting you, strong people will ignore it, nothing anyone says to me or does to me has any affect on me at all, i dont get angry or sad and i dont ever feel like i need to "hit someone back"
fighting back is lowering your self down to their level, and that's not a good thing, not matter how "strong" you think it makes you, it makes you look weak to everyone else

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Suspended for 5 days *yay*
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »
there's a difference between ignoring people and accepting what people are doing

if people are bullying you and calling you ugly and hitting you, strong people will ignore it, nothing anyone says to me or does to me has any affect on me at all, i dont get angry or sad and i dont ever feel like i need to "hit someone back"
fighting back is lowering your self down to their level, and that's not a good thing, not matter how "strong" you think it makes you, it makes you look weak to everyone else
Where did I say I would hit someone if they call names? That is a whole other story. I was always talking about physically hurting you. Not calling names.

Its obvious that you just ignore people calling names.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »

Exactly SMT, You don't want to turn into one of them scum. It's pointless if you want it to either get worse or carry on go ahead hit them

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal