Author Topic: First Road Traffic Incident  (Read 11270 times)

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First Road Traffic Incident
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
the worst car accident i was ever in was when i was pulling down my street normal speed and i went by my neighbors driveway, its kinda slanted down, and they had a friend over (18 yrs old)  and they were pulling out but they stopped for us. then as we drove by she totally floors it into the side of my moms new audi s5 :'(. then after the fact the back door was compleatley smashed and the back bumper was hanging off and the taillight was broke.. she costed us over $27,000 dollars to fix it, because it was the rare sprint blue color. these stupid young woman drivers need to get off the road. they so suck at driving. another incident was when there was a mexican WOMAN who couldn't see over the wheel tried cutting us off on the ramp to the highway, so my mom, being a short tempered driver, made sure she wasn't going to cut us off, so she floored it ahead of the mexican. then after that the mexican decided it would be nice to floor it to our car and smash right into the back quarter panel. which then caused us to swerve into the median and hit stuff and roll the car on the side. that was a rental audi tt that ended up being totaled. SEE WHERE IM GOING HERE? some woman fucking suck at driving.
Bananananannanananana

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 03:36:18 PM »
Well, the woman that I crashed into hasn't driven since. She's too nervous now. Possibly not a bad thing because if you're that nervous then you shouldn't really be on the road.
My girlfriends keeps telling me I should be more worried but I really find it hard to be. I'm actually more comfortable and confident now I've had the crash. No idea why lol.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 03:51:15 PM »
Well, the woman that I crashed into hasn't driven since. She's too nervous now. Possibly not a bad thing because if you're that nervous then you shouldn't really be on the road.
My girlfriends keeps telling me I should be more worried but I really find it hard to be. I'm actually more comfortable and confident now I've had the crash. No idea why lol.

playa

On Topic: I have never been in a car accident  ;D
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 04:17:50 PM »
Well, most people will only ever be involved in one accident - Statistics say you're in the clear :D
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
Well, most people will only ever be involved in one accident - Statistics say you're in the clear :D
What do those stats say about a two wheeled vehicle? xD
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal