Author Topic: Lester Satrina's short time in City 45, leading to his tragic death.  (Read 944 times)

Offline [TNS-D] Sanitorium

• View Profile
    • Awards
Lester Satrina arrived in City 45 directly out of City 17, after requesting to transfer under the false reason of participating in an experiment the City 45 Civil Administrator was doing. After he left the train, he went to District 6, where he met Daeny Morrison, an aspiring Resistance member with an insane plan to kidnap and murder a low-ranking CCA unit. Lester agreed to this after showing Daeny that he wasn't loyal to the Universal Union by assaulting a unit and being detained for it, as well as doing small errands for the local Resistance.

Before Daeny's plan could be carried out, however, Lester, Daeny, and another woman were arrested on contraband, audio violation, mobility violation, and conspiracy charges. They were put in a group cell, where Lester made his the last decision of his life. He told the units who were questioning him that the two women had nothing to do at all with contraband or the Resistance. He said that he would take all of their charges, so long as the two women were released. He was taken into the City 45 Nexus' torture chamber, where he was allowed to say his last words, which were "Let them go, tell them I am no more." The unit executing Lester nodded, flipped the switch, and looked away. Lester let out a terrible, bloodcurdling scream as the 1.91 Gigawatts of electricity surged through his body, stopping his heart after a full 30 seconds. He died with a single thought in his mind: Daeny's well being. He wanted her to live, and be able to carry out her plan. His mission in life was done. He had protected two women from his fate, and sacrificed himself for them. Daeny and the other woman ended up serving a single cycle in detainment on audio violations protesting Lester's execution

Not long after his death, his family in City 17, and his brother, Oliver Satrina, in City 45 were notified of his anti-civil involvement and his execution. His family notified his childhood friend, Sam Cruise, of his death. Cruise immediately took a train to City 45 to find answers regarding his death. His  brother remains a loyalist to the Universal Union regardless of his brother's death. Oliver rarely talks about his brother, but if you find him and ask him, he'll be likely to tell you this story.

[OOC Notes: Lester Satrina is usually the name I use for my Loyalist characters, but I wanted to switch it up. Oliver Satrina is usually the character I use as a more resistance-type character. Lesterwas also my shortest character ever on any RP server, his in-game life lasting a total of 20-30 minutes. He's now PK'd because of the execution.]
i like men.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal