Author Topic: CCW.UNION.-RCT.599's Helmet Recording  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CCW.UNION.-RCT.599's Helmet Recording
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:36:16 AM »
// So this is basically a unit I had a long time ago on a different server. The server went down due to inactivity to i'm continuing his story through here.

UNIT: 559
DIVISION: Combine Canal Watch
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION CUT

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened:Rising
Send To: Reinforcement
Subject: Help

<::|| *A small green light emits from the right side, and the camera view is fuzzy. Rain drops are heard, and a recruit with his helmet off shows a man with a full grown beard, and hair. Blood is smeared across his face he is breathing fast* Tha- thank god this works. I'm not sure how long this will last, but the Combine Canal Watch is being attacked I repeated the Combine Canal Watch sector ermm-*The unit turns away for a moment as he is stopped by multiple gun shots, and a bio-loss signal is heard*- 501 is being attacked by heavy resistance. The whole city has turned, and we are down to sixty units. Ammo, and supplies are low. If anyone is picking this up please respond. We canno-*A loud explosion is heard, and the man in the uniform falls to the ground holding the helmet in his hands as it tumbles. It shows a police station going down a long road to a river. Rubble soon starts to fall on the ground*- SHIT! That was the last defense!-*The man is seen getting back up as the helmet flickers off into static, and continues for thirty minutes*||::>

CONNECTION CUT

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| *The camera is less fuzzy, and there seems to be no rain however gunshots, and yelling is heard in the background the same man is kneeling down holding the helmet in front of him. He turns around quickly before speaking* Sir connection is establish! The resistance have captured the south end of the town. The current DvL of SWORD is in command as the SeC, and CmD have gone MIA. Five more units have been lost as well as four gone missing. Once more if any other cities, dispatch, or even Over watch can pick this up we need back up.  The wounded count is high, and myself have been issued a MP7. I have no idea how to use it though units say that I have to fight regardless of rank. This is some video we picked up from a scanner that did a recon of the resistance base.-*The screen goes to static, and flickers onto the view of a scanner as it views a trailer park. The trailer park is flooded by rain, and multiple armed citizens are circling the park. Off to the very far left is a covered up crate which a citizen is guarding. A black glove is seen smearing across one of the trailer windows. One of the citizens jumps as he sees the scanner, and raises a small pistol firing five rounds into the scanner. The audio goes into a high pitch beeping sound as the scanner is hit, and cuts off on the fourth hit.*- Well..ermm...yes..I must go 815 reports that the resistance have now taken a local shop off to the very right of the town.||::>

Saving File As: Help
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 599
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal