Author Topic: Mack "Ghost' O'Connor's Life.  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mack "Ghost' O'Connor's Life.
« on: September 18, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »
~1977 London - Hospital

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uTAIpU0sa0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uTAIpU0sa0</a>

A woman who was just about to give birth sitting on a wheel chair being rolled to a room. As she reached the room the father a well dressed man with a suit, brief case, hat stumbled through the front doors of the hospital seeing his wife being rolled down the hallway. He rushed following her, and attempted to calm her as she was in pain. As they reached the room she was quickly set up for birth by the doctor, and soon a baby was being born. The doctor caught the baby, and cut off the cord that was connected to his stomach, and handed it to the mother. The mother continued to breath fast with a bright red face, and the doctor looked back down to see a second baby being born. The doctor said "Twins!" handing the baby to the father, and preparing for the second one.

Soon a second baby was born they cut off the cord, and the woman sat back to the pillow on the bed with a sigh. The father was over by the mother showing her the new baby as the doctor handed over the other twin. After some time the two couple decided on the name for both of them. One was to be named Mack, and the other Brad. The two baby's were introduced to a brand new expensive house as they were walked into the room wrapped around in blankets. Both of them dead asleep in their mothers, and fathers arms. As they were both set in the bed they both woke up one morning to the same house, and began crying. Their mother stepped in helping them both to stop crying. They both stopped, and began laughing as they looked at each other.

======================================================================================================================================================

~ 1984 London O'Conners Residence.

It was late at night, and the two boys now have separate beds being they are both 7 years old now. They were asleep until a smashing sound was heard, and Mack flew up from his bed with a small inch length pocket knife armed with him. His brother sprang up scared at what Mack had just done. He quietly said "I wish you wouldn't keep that thing armed with you at night." Mack kept on staring at the wall with a blank face has his index finger slowly reached for the blade pulling it back. Another smashing sound was heard, and his brother perked up hearing it too. Mack said quietly "Did you hear that?" his brother nodded slowly, and they got up slowly walking down the all. His brother, and him still in their PJ's, and night cap.

They began to slowly walk out of the room, and looked down the long hallway where his parents room where on the other side. They slowly walked to the stairs peeking everywhere assuming there were robbers or even murders. They reached the kitchen down stairs to see a broken window shattered. They both shook like they were freezing, and turned stood in the living room near the door his brother looked down to see a broom, and picked it up like a spear arming it. They both walked off in different directions, and Mack was in the kitchen inspecting the window as he heard his brother scream, and a loud thud sound. Mack turned around rushing to the living room where he saw his brother flat on the floor slowly getting up. They saw the lights flicker on upstairs, and their parents rushed down stairs as Mack threw the small knife under the couch.

The father had was wielding a bat, and said "Whats going on down here?!" The two brothers tried to explain quickly as the parents interest grew to something else. The two brothers turned around to see a brick on the floor near the broken window with paper tied to it. The father walked over to it, and picked up the brick beginning to read the message on the brick. His eyes widened as he turned around with a disturbed look on his face. "Boys go to bed...now." The two boys nodded, and ran back up stairs to their bedroom as the mother walked over asking whats going on. By this time the Mack was in bed, and they both were up sitting in their beds chatting quietly. Mack said "What was that all about?" Brad replied "I'm not sure..though I don't like the sound of it..."

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:39:51 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mack "Ghost' O'Connor's Life.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 10:07:59 PM »
1977 to 1984 isn't 13 years, they'd be 7, just saying :P
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:56:12 PM »
Change, also thanks. Also to let you know me reading about Beans gave my the final push to write this. I've always planned his back story for a long time it's just never got around to doing so until I noticed that later on Beans, and Mack both had a screwed up child hood.

Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 04:01:04 AM »
// one of my chars has the secound name o'connor :'(

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 03:13:36 PM »
Change, also thanks. Also to let you know me reading about Beans gave my the final push to write this. I've always planned his back story for a long time it's just never got around to doing so until I noticed that later on Beans, and Mack both had a screwed up child hood.

Glad to know I helped with the process :D Looks good so far by the way.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 02:57:57 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4Bm_nXy_Q" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4Bm_nXy_Q</a>

~ 1983 O'Conner Residence Night Time.

Mack awoke to in his bed feeling odd. He heard people talking outside with very deep voices, and stood up slowly. He turned around still tired looking to his brother. He yawned as he walked to the window next to his bed, and glared out with a one inch view. He saw one car that was for four people to sit in though there were two men in the back of the trunk grabbing some items with another man leaning to the car smoking. He let out a breath, and said to the two "Lets go already? Lets get this done before someone starts to notice." One of the men replied in the back "Alright, alright can't wait can ya?" The man stood back up holding a small SMG, and loaded a clip into it. The other man closed the trunk with two molotovs in his hands. Mack opened his eyes wide unsure of what to do or how to even react. He sat the man with the smoke throw it to the ground, and he reached behind him grabbing another small rifle, and all three of them walked up to the middle of the lawn with the two men aiming down. Mack said to his brother "Brad get on the floor!" his brother awoke quickly startled, and looked at him asking "Why would I do that?" Ten gun shots came flying through Mack's window as he dropped to the floor covering his head, and his brother dived down to the floor. They heard their mother across the hallway going "What the hell!?" Mack, and Brad where on the floor as two clips of SMG ran through the walls breaking apart pictures, and jars of change.

As the SMG stopped Mack slowly opened his eyes glancing at Brad, and they both seemed to be fine. Mack glanced back up around the destroyed room, and heard a voice yelling "Enjoy this ya rotting rats!" then a quite light was heard, and soon with a smashing of a bottle. "Mack yelled as the bottle hit the front door, and they quickly got up running for the hallway as the front part of the house began to burn. They went to run to their parents room, and then heard another loud smashing sound, and the door of their parents blew open with fire, smoke, flames, and bullets flying through the walls. Brad, and Mack looked at each other screaming, and they ran to the bathroom which was near their them. They ran in, and Mack stepped on-top of a window shaking looking down to see the men standing back at the lawn laughing their asses off. Mack waited as Brad was curled up in the corner shaking quietly, and the three men got in their car driving off. The house soon started to fall apart, and Mack grabbed a small towel from a near by rack bashing the bathroom window open. He turned back to his brother yelling "Come on!" he climbed out the window, and his brother followed. They both stood back at the second house near them crossing their arms, and looking deeply into their burning child hood. The boys quickly ran off into the unknown streets of London in hopes for answers or anything to help them find out what this was.

=====================================================================================================================================================

~ 1984 Streets of London.

Mack, and his brother where sitting in a old apartment that had been for rent, but people considered "haunted." The average person would come every now, and then though they would normally just hide until they left. Since the apartment was already decorated they had a place to live though it was a complete dump. Mack was sitting on a broken couch looking up to a small switch blade that was titled "Mack O'Conner" He looked back down to his brother, as he was grabbing a drink from a small fridge. Mack said "So...it's been a year now since....you know." Brad replied "Yeah...dark days...night...night mares every day." Mack said "It's over now..what matters now is survival, and being alive...we cannot change history." They both talked for a while until they decided to go out for a couple of drinks. Mack with a leather jacket, and blue jeans looking quite mean. His brother was wearing a white t-shirt with ripped blue jeans, and they both went downstairs.

As him, and his brother where walking down the bottom floor they heard yelling in the apartment above, and it sounded Russian. Mack, and Brad looked at each other shrugging as this normally happened every day. As they walked outside they saw a crummy down town place where mugging was common, and cops never came. They soon reached a small juice store which was always empty, and perfect for chatting in a quiet place. Mack walked up to the counter unrolling a ten dollar bill, and handed it to the man at the counter. They both got a small can full of Pepsi, and sat down in a broken down old plastic chair. They began to talk on what to do, and considered that Mack should get a job doing something. Brad suggested he could work at the juice shop, and Mack just replied with a silly comment talking on, and on how boring it would be. Brad said "Well you need to pick something. We are running low on food, and.. well...everything!" Mack replied "How about I just begin selling stuff? Whatever I find really sort of open up a small shop." Brad shrugged a  bit "Erm...it's better than nothing I guess."

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ</a>

~ 1991 Unknown Apartment Downtown London

Mack was sitting on a couch with his feet high in the air resting them on a tall table. There was another guy beside him, and he had a green roughed up toque on with a slight beard. Mack looked back up to the smokey room, and looked back down to the table bending over to grab a rum, and coke. He took a drink of it, and set it on the small table beside him, and looked around the room dizzy of just waking up in a unknown apartment. He looked around seeing two people sitting in the corner with slight smiles on their face dazing off as well. Mack got up grabbing his drink, and began to walk around the house seeing what was around. He reached the kitchen to see a big bag of a green substance. He picked it up unsure of what it was, and opened the bag giving it a sniff. The man with the green toque came into the kitchen pointing at the bag, and mumbled something. He grabbed the bag out of his hands almost falling over, and ran over back to the living room.

Mack looked around still dizzy, and feeling slightly un troubled of where he was. He walked over to the front door unlocking it, but the door just unhooked from the hinges falling to the ground. It looked down at the door, and it was made of a cheap wood that even a dog could break. He walked outside to see the a dark hallway looking around. He walked into it, and it seemed similar to him. He continued walking around until he found a door that said "FOR RENT", and he looked at it with a odd look. He opened that door as it slide open slowly, and he had just noticed that this was his home. He closed the door behind him slowly, and set his drink down on the table walking to the window. He looked out to see it was pitch black, and raining so he turned around glancing over to the clock. The clock said that it was 3:30AM, and Mack mumbled to himself quietly "Jesus....bed" he slowly stumbled over across the living room before just passing out on the couch to the wall. He fell asleep instantly waiting for another day.

==================================================================================================================================================

~ 1993 Unknown Location

Mack woke up to hear banging on the door once more in the same apartment he was in two years ago. He heard whoever was at the door yelling "Hey kids open up pay time is now!" Mack glanced up from the couch, and looked around to the room. It was very smokey, and not to mention the multiple people passed out on the floor. One drooling on the floor with a smirk on his face. Mack stood up wearing
a dark green jacket, and ripped blue jeans with a black toque. He walked over to the door slowly looking around the apartment, and grabbed onto the door. He opened the door being greeted with a punch to the face, and Mack when stumbling back a bit. The man pushed him aside holding a black, and silver object in his pocket. Two other men where behind him both with leather jackets, and one was smoking. One of them walked up to Mack as he was holding his nose that was bleeding, and broken. He glanced up to the man walked up to him, and he grabbed onto Mack throwing him into the hallway. Mack slammed into the apartment door across the hallway sliding to the floor, and looked up to the two men as one covered the stair way out. Mack began to shake as the man reached down picking him up by his shirt, and took his smoke out throwing it aside. He lifted up his fist, and began to punch Mack three times across the face, and Mack struggled to get out taking all the punches. He yelled help as the man covered his mouth, and raised his foot kicking him right in the balls. He let out a yelp as the man grabbed onto him pushing him into the closed apartment door, and Mack was smashed into it. The door broke, and Mack fell through with the shards around him.

Mack looked up to see a man with the green toque, and a slight beard come running out of the door across the hallway. He was caught by a man in a t- shirt with blue jeans. He looked quite tough, and he raised a small pistol to the mans head. Mack was still dizzy from being beaten, and the man cried for help as the man shot him in the head. The kid with the toque dropped to the floor with a large blood pool still forming. The man yelled back into the apartment "Get the money, and lets GO!" suddenly the two men came out of the door one carrying a bag full of money with at least seven to eight grand inside. The other carried a small kid who looked like someone he knew before. He suddenly thought of who it was, and he noticed it was his brother. Mack began to stand up, and used the broken door as support. The man with the glock walked to the door raising it slightly firing around into Mack's knee. Mack yelled "Agh!", and fell to the floor as he saw his brother get taken away tied, and yelling for him. Mack leaned back as his vision was soon going black. He passed out on the cold floor.

================================================================================================================================================

~ Unknown Apartment 1993

Mack awoke in the same room, and looked around with a blurry vision. He saw a girl leaning over him with a paramedic outfit, and she was attending to his gunshot wound. He shook as a someone touched his neck checking his heart beat. He leaned back to see an Asian man looked at him saying "He is alive!" He glanced up to the broken down door that was now opened with body bags laying outside. He looked around until a police officers walked through the door fully armed. He had a small MP5 on his side, and he walked beside Mack bending down, and said "Good, your alive. Any chance you know what happened?" Mack was about to speak slowly, but before doing so he was disturbed by the female nurse saying "Officer this man is weak perhaps you could do this some other time?" The officer shrugged a bit mad, and walked off. The two paramedics lifted Mack up, and moved him to a stretcher. Mack looked around as he was being set down seeing a blood stain on the apartment of which he was recently in, and looked down to his leg where most of it was covered with blood. The two paramedics moved Mack outside where he shut his eyes, but heard thousands of flickers going off, and opened his eyes. About two of the news stations where taking photos, and recording Mack as he was moved into the ambulance.  They drove off to the medical center to find out what will happen.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:20:33 PM by Delta1116732 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal